José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

From a Swedish Villarreal-website: (translated)

Idiocy of the century: Enrique to Newcastle 

Leftback José Enrique arrived from Valencia for a nominal fee last season, and he had no expectations from the supporters at all. After a couple of months he was a starter though, and he turned out to be one of the best players last season. This, altough, proved to be not good enough for Llaneza(chairman), who chose to bring in the spanish international Joan Capdevila. José Enrique was, incredibly enough, to be on the bench for the majority of the season, but now it won't be that way. Newcastle have pulled of one of the best transfers in the history of their club when they have signed Enrique. At Newcastle he will be the first-choice leftback if he can cope with the tempo. No doubt about it; I am sure Enrique will be a starter for the Spanish international team in a few years.

Everything just feels so poor. Enrique was one of my personal favourite players and this U21-international is now being sold without consideration.  Fuck you Llaneza, fuck you. How much we recieved for José Enrique is still unknown and it is yet to be official how long his contract will be, but that doesn't matter right now. In these kinds of situations you just want to lie down and cry.

I suppose that we'll have to get used to these outrageous displays of competence.

;D

On another note that surely puts one of Drago or Baines off the list, ..........assuming the Enrique deal doesn't get hi-jacked.

Guest marky555

Spanish paper Marca has it on their site

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/villarreal/es/desarrollo/1023534.html

translates to:

Jose Enrique will play in the Newcastle next the six years the Villarreal and the Newcastle has reached an agreement after the crossing of Jose Enrique Sanchez to the English club for the six next seasons, informed sources into the club of the Flat one. Jose Enrique was in Teruel with his equipment to participate in the friendly encounter before the Zaragoza, but shortly before the beginning of the party he left the concentration in the direction of Villarreal quickly to transact his march to the English club. The Villarreal announced that the player, of 21 years, "for want of small flecos" march to English Liga, after one season in the club of Flat, at which it arrived coming from the Valencia and salary played in the selection sub, the 20 and sub, 21

I suppose it will be on Sky Sports Breaking News soon, on televison. I don`t have it though.

I've just emailed them the link :thup:

Good :thup:

Nice news coup for our site and you submit it to SkySports? :lol:

:idiot2:

I suppose it will be on Sky Sports Breaking News soon, on televison. I don`t have it though.

I've just emailed them the link :thup:

Good :thup:

Nice news coup for our site and you submit it to SkySports? :lol:

:idiot2:

Tbh, Marca have already reported it.

From a Swedish Villarreal-website: (translated)

Idiocy of the century: Enrique to Newcastle 

Leftback José Enrique arrived from Valencia for a nominal fee last season, and he had no expectations from the supporters at all. After a couple of months he was a starter though, and he turned out to be one of the best players last season. This, altough, proved to be not good enough for Llaneza(chairman), who chose to bring in the spanish international Joan Capdevila. José Enrique was, incredibly enough, to be on the bench for the majority of the season, but now it won't be that way. Newcastle have pulled of one of the best transfers in the history of their club when they have signed Enrique. At Newcastle he will be the first-choice leftback if he can cope with the tempo. No doubt about it; I am sure Enrique will be a starter for the Spanish international team in a few years.

Everything just feels so poor. Enrique was one of my personal favourite players and this U21-international is now being sold without consideration.  Fuck you Llaneza, fuck you. How much we recieved for José Enrique is still unknown and it is yet to be official how long his contract will be, but that doesn't matter right now. In these kinds of situations you just want to lie down and cry.

Wow, hopes he's this good.

Guest Spark
How much we recieved for José Enrique is still unknown and it is yet to be official how long his contract will be, but that doesn't matter right now. In these kinds of situations you just want to lie down and cry.

Brilliant  :celb:

Nick's gonna claim credit when they report it. :lol:

".....and Nick, our NE correspondent, has shrewdly spotted this link...."  ;)

You'd of been non the wiser if I'd not rang you  :laugh:

:lol: I was watchin Corrie.

An article from the biggest fan site for Villareal fans in Sweden:

Stupidity: José Enrique to Newcastle

Left back José Enrique came from Valencia last summer, he came for a small fee and the expectations were low. Just after a few months he already made the position as a LB his own and was one of Villareals best players. This though wasn't enough for Llaneza (Manager?) who went for spanish international Joan Capdevila.

Newcastle United have done one of the best deals in the clubs history in signing young Enrique.

A few quotes:

"There is nothing to say about it, i believe that Enrique will be a regular starter for Spain in a couple of years"

"Everything just feels unreal, Enrique was one of my personal favourites and the U21 international is being sold without thinking twice"

"In these moments you just want to lay down and cry"

"please this cant be true, please moderator tell us you just wrote this to piss us off as a joke"

Haha, översatte just hela högre upp...lovande dock.