José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I would buy it. If it was mine I wouldn't sell it.

Just been editing someone's title btw. :)

I love the fact that Spanish TV and press are filming them both and taking photos in the top pic. Arkanoider may be on Spanish TV.

I would buy it. If it was mine I wouldn't sell it.

Just been editing someone's title btw. :)

I love the fact that Spanish TV and press are filming them both and taking photos in the top pic. Arkanoider may be on Spanish TV.

:nods:

The first NUFC fan to greet him was at his Villarreal press conference. :lol:

:thup:

Guest Geordie Boyo

Hi!!

I have just arrived home from the press conference. Here are some quotes from what he has said this morning:

"This is an unique oportunity for me and it's also good for the club"

"I'm very greatful to Villarreal F.C. Last year was wonderful for me, I played a lot of games and I'm sad because here all the people have treated me very well. "

"Although I was born in Valencia, my home always will be Villarreal. I always have a special place for this club in my heart".

"Newcastle United was shown great interest in me and although others clubs had shown an interest I would have chosen Newcastle because this year they have made great signings".

"I'm looking forward to playing in the Premier League, becuase it's a style of football that suits me. He wants still to be known as "The buffalo" and make a great impact in NUFC".

After that, I had the pleasure to talk to him and was able to get my shirt signed and special dedication for this webpage. He has shown that he is very friendly and he is looking forward to play as quickly as possible. Also, I said to him that he has not to take any notice on what Luque says and take an example from Solano and he laughed...  O0

:clap:

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7792/firmanewcastleonlineep3.th.jpg

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/755/1000005imghs1.th.jpg

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/1263/1000009imgrw8.th.jpg

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2158/1000015imgno2.th.jpg

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5585/1000020imgbc4.th.jpg

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/1817/1000021imgwg1.th.jpg

Excellent! You’re a star. Nice one mate. All though the dedication could have been to the toon's number one supporters forum, toontastic, but nice effort all the same!  ;)

Brilliant work.  What does that writing translate to that he signed?

"To Newcastle-Online with regards from JS 3"

Although "cariño" really translates as "caringly" or "fondness" or something similar but less than "love."

Guest arkanoider

More stuff from the spanish press. Here are the links:

http://www.lasprovincias.es/castellon/prensa/20070809/deportes/jose-enrique-agradece-villarreal_20070809.html

http://www.levante-emv.com/secciones/noticia.jsp?pRef=3620_11_329890__Deportes-valenciano-Premier

http://www.as.com/articulo/futbol/siempre/llevare/Villarreal/corazon/dasftb/20070809dasdaiftb_5/Tes/

Also yesterday I appeared on Canal Sur Noticias. They showed when I was joking with him about Luque  :cheesy:

:celb:

Guest loonietoonie

articles translated first one

Jose Enrique is thankful to the Villarreal that allows him to file by the Newcastle

The lateral one recognizes that it had desire to leave the yellow club because “to play in the Premier was a unique opportunity”

The lateral one recognizes that it had desire to leave the yellow club because “to play in the Premier was a unique opportunity”

SANTI VILA/VILA-REAL

Jose Enrique Sanchez, lateral left who finishes filing by the English Newcastle, took leave yesterday of the Villarreal to a press conference in which he was thanked for the club.

“He had desire to leave, because this one was a unique opportunity for me and the club, because both we left beneficiaries with the crossing, and for that reason very I am been thankful to the Villarreal to have facilitated my exit”, aimed.

The lateral one of the Newcastle thanked for to the club “the strong bet” that did by him in an equipment where it felt very “valued”.

The Villarreal fichó to Jose Enrique now a year ago and the organization that Fernando Roig presides over had to disburse about three million euros to the Valencia to take control of its services.

Of the year lived in the Madrigal, the lateral one emphasized “the gust of wind of eight invictos parties of the end of the championship and the victories before Barcelona and Real Madrid, that allowed us to reach the UEFA, the objective that all in the club wanted”, remembered.

But the lateral yellow had to hope until the final straight line of happened the first return to be able to be made a hollow in the eleven title, relegating to the bench to Arruabarrena. It is possible to emphasize that Jose Enrique played 21 consecutive parties like titling.

Lateral the Valencian emphasized that he makes much illusion him compete in English Liga and joked on his nickname of “the buffalo”. “He makes much illusion Me play in the Premier, since beast is a soccer very, where few lack toot and the liking supports much. I believe that I will adapt very well to Liga, although the buffalo no longer will be so buffalo there, because they are all very strong there, but I hope not to go off key”, concluded

Guest loonietoonie

Secound

not very good translation sorry

Adrián Casabó, Vila-real

Very been thankful. Thus was new lateral the left one of the Newcastle, Jose Enrique, in its goodbye like player of the Valencian first Villarreal and that will play in the English league. “It had desire to leave, because this one was a unique opportunity for me and the club, because both we left beneficiaries with the crossing. For that reason very I am been thankful to the Villarreal that has facilitated my exit”, pointed the player, who has much illusion to compete in the Premier League since beast is Liga “very, where toot many lack and the liking always supports much”.

The ex- yellow assured to leave “its better year back as soccer player” and confessed that march thanked for to a club that made “a bet important” “This has been an unforgettable year, where I have disputed many parties. It gives much pain me to march to me because they have treated to me here very well, at the outset, when it did not play as much and similarly I received the support of people”, even explained.

The Valencian soccer player wanted to also thank for “the support of the liking and my companions, from whom I am going to keep very good memories” and she did not discard “to return in the future because here I have been very agusto”. Of the year lived like player of the Villarreal, the player emphasized “the gust of wind of eight parties at the end of the championship, as well as the victories before Real Madrid and the Barcelona, that always please to the liking, and that allowed us to play the Glass of the UEFA”.

Always yellow

Jose Enrique was born in Valencia in 1986 and began in the branch of Levante. In season 2005-06 he made debut in First with the Celta of Vigo, club in which played yielded by the Valencia. The last season arrived at the Villarreal and was able to clear the position to him to Arruabarrena. In spite of having been in four different equipment in its short race, the lateral one knows it clearly: “I will always take to the Villarreal in my heart. Although it has been born in Valencia, this always it will be my house”, it confessed.

Lateral of the selection sub-21 has signed a great contract, since in the English set it will triple what received in the submarine. Jose Enrique assured that the Newcastle has been “the unique one” that had bet really by him and “it had put the money on the table”. “Although he had had more supplies, he would not have changed my decision since the equipment has been reinforced and bet very well strong by me”, it sentenced.

Guest loonietoonie

“I ALWAYS WILL TAKE TO THE VILLARREAL IN MY HEART”

Jose Enrique took leave yesterday and maintains course to the Newcastle

GOOD BYE. Jose Enrique signed his first t-shirt of the Newcastle in his march of the Villarreal

A year him has been enough to Jose Enrique to put to the liking of the Villarreal in the pocket. By that reason, lateral the Valencian was yesterday sad and been thankful, as well, in the day of his goodbye before initiating a new adventure in the Newcastle. “This one has been an unforgettable year, where I have disputed many parties. It gives much pain me to go to me because they have treated to me here very well and, mainly, at the outset, when it did not play as much and more it needed the support people”, assured.

But it is necessary to understand that, as much for the club as for the player, the supply of the Newcastle was than succulent more: “It had desire to leave, because this one was a unique opportunity for me and the club, because both we left beneficiaries. For that reason very I am been thankful to the Villarreal to have facilitated my exit”, aimed. Jose Enrique insisted on which “in spite of being Valencian, always I will take to the Villarreal in the heart. This one is my house and when it can I will come to visit my companions and the liking”.

From now on, the “Buffalo” will trotará by other green scenes. No longer there is reverse gear. The seasoned soccer player will fly to the Premier League, where the hand-to-hand will become a daily tonic for him: “He makes much illusion Me play in the Premier, since beast is a soccer very, where few lack toot and the liking supports much. I believe that I will adapt very well, although the buffalo no longer will be so buffalo there, because there they are all very strong. I hope not to go off key”, concluded between laughter.

Pellegrini requests the draftee of another power station

The group of the Villarreal seems closed, but Pellegrini continues demanding the incorporation of a power station more. For the Chilean preinn the establishment is complete, but at sight of the anxious calendar to that they will have to do in front, it sees advisable a new incorporation. “In the line of power stations we have to Fabricio Fuentes and Pascal Cygan and have fichado to Diego Godín, whereas Gonzalo Rodriguez still must be months more of loss by injury. We have tried to file best the possible thing and to prop up the group well, although I believe that it is very probable that we must reinforce to us in the defense”, indicated. “The championship is very narrow, with many parties in few dates, so to complete a homogenous establishment in all the senses I believe that we need a power station more and we are evaluating it and analyzing to try it”. Now, the last word will have the club, that could look for a new zaguero.