José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

You're chatting shit Mojorisin. Enrique was a good foot behind the line = his fault.

Saying that, if he was on the post (which I'm sure you'd agree is the orthodox place to stand) he probably wouldn't have even got his head on it.

i'll need to watch it again, from memory he wasn't that far away from either the line or the post but won't swear to nowt

as the forum agenda merchant i can pretty much guarantee you've got an ulterior motive in slagging the guy

tape measures aside compare that goal vs. the much famed dyer goal where he was standing in position on the post and watched the ball sail past him effortlessly

enrique was in a generic good position for a defender while perhaps not being perfect in any sense, the way the ball came in was a 1/10 situation and he shouldn't be blamed for it

You're chatting shit Mojorisin. Enrique was a good foot behind the line = his fault.

Saying that, if he was on the post (which I'm sure you'd agree is the orthodox place to stand) he probably wouldn't have even got his head on it.

as the forum agenda merchant i can pretty much guarantee you've got an ulterior motive in slagging the guy

Pitiful comment.

Guest neesy111

Knew Dave would be here to defend him, clearly has never defended a goal-line before in his life.  To defend a ball you have to be in-side the pitch simple as.

Dyer was ridiculed for his antics on the post v Barcelona and so should Enrique.  No doubt 1/2 of this forum who are stuck up Enrique's arse will no-doubt disagree.

Knew Dave would be here to defend him, clearly has never defended a goal-line before in his life.  To defend a ball you have to be in-side the pitch simple as.

Dyer was ridiculed for his antics on the post v Barcelona and so should Enrique.  No doubt 1/2 of this forum who are stuck up Enrique's arse will no-doubt disagree.

The two situations are completely different, Dyer just flicked his foot up and the ball went into the net, if it's the one I'm thinking about.  I don't know why Enrique was where he was but at least he challanged for the ball, unlike Dyer who was inpersonating a teapot.

i'll need to watch it again, from memory he wasn't that far away from either the line or the post but won't swear to nowt

tape measures aside compare that goal vs. the much famed dyer goal where he was standing in position on the post and watched the ball sail past him effortlessly

enrique was in a generic good position for a defender while perhaps not being perfect in any sense, the way the ball came in was a 1/10 situation and he shouldn't be blamed for it

I play leftback and imo he is far too far behind the line. Very poor first half. He wasn't the only one though, far from it.

Its strange saying that Enrique is weak going forward because I've always thought he was brilliant at it. Different perceptions, I guess.

taking players on he's great, his didtribution is often poor and lets him down.

Was stupid to be so far behind the line, even if it didn't cross (which from the one replay I saw I didn't think it did) the linesman is always likely to think it crossed due to the players position. Made up for it with his block later and second half performance mind.

Guest Heneage

Just seen him square it across the box genuinely don't see what he was thinking.

EDIT: Definitely a goal as well, a poor showing from someone we know is better than that.

You're chatting s*** Mojorisin. Enrique was a good foot behind the line = his fault.

I play leftback and imo he is far too far behind the line. Very poor first half. He wasn't the only one though, far from it.

Maybe you could replace him when he goes?

Guest Loven11

Bayern Munich will join Liverpool in attempting to prise full-back Jose Enrique away from Newcastle in the close-season.

Full story: Sunday Mirror

Officials from Munich were represented at St James’ Park on Tuesday night, watching Enrique in Newcastle’s 0-0 draw with Manchester United.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-News-Bayern-Munich-have-entered-the-chase-for-Liverpool-target-Jose-Enrique-from-Newcastle-article726935.html

If that's to be believed anyway.

Guest magpie99

Anymore performances like that and I would snap Liverpool/AC Milans hands off.

Having said that, he wasnt alone out there and not many other than Krul and Colo can come out of this game with any credit.

I hope Harper is finished now. I really like the performances of Krul in the last couple of games. I hope he is no.1 next season

Just seen him square it across the box genuinely don't see what he was thinking.

Yeah, that was an elementary mistake that an apprentice would get a bollocking for. He seemed to be back to his mentally wayward days.