José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

If he's by no means irreplaceable, it's a surprise that we've not had anyone as good as him defensively at full back for NUFC in my lifetime.

I was just thinking this today, going back over some of the shit we have had to put up with at LB.. Pistone man ffs, Baba OMG, Bernard argg crocked, Bes was no defensive great the same for Elliot.. just to name a few.

We now have a LB who is a solid defender and great at supporting forward play, we lose Jose it sets us back, fk the money keep the player.

Guest michaelfoster

West Brom game we need to just sing "Jose Jose Jose" for the full match, he loves us  we just need to remind him.

:lol:

Jose, Jose, Jose Jose

Please stay, Jose

:D

West Brom game we need to just sing "Jose Jose Jose" for the full match, he loves us  we just need to remind him.

:lol:

Jose, Jose, Jose Jose

Please stay, Jose

More

"Jose we love you soooo

and we want you to know

please Don't go

Don't go AWAYYYYYYYYY"

If he's by no means irreplaceable, it's a surprise that we've not had anyone as good as him defensively at full back for NUFC in my lifetime.

+1

It surprises me the amount of people who start picking flaws with players who are obviously a class above. By now you would think they would just agree with what I say.

Seriously anyone who doesn't think a big club won't be taking him needs their head checking. No doubt in my mind either that it'll be that cunt Dalglish in for him siphoning off our talent like the sour faced leech he is.

I was just thinking this today, going back over some of the shit we have had to put up with at LB.. Pistone man ffs, Baba OMG, Bernard argg crocked, Bes was no defensive great the same for Elliot.. just to name a few.

We now have a LB who is a solid defender and great at supporting forward play, we lose Jose it sets us back, fk the money keep the player.

Right back's the same, Barton, Griffin, Simpson, Hughes, Stephen fucking Carr, some not bad, some utter shite, Habib Beye's the only one who I've really felt comfortable with.

Finding a full back in the Premier League who will consistently get the better of the man he's up against is fucking hard. We've finally got one and some people think it won't affect us letting him go because we'll suddenly find another one no bother at all. Living in cloud cuckoo land.

Guest BooBoo

He's the only player in the squad I wouldn't replace with any other player in the World.

Give over!

Right back's the same, Barton, Griffin, Simpson, Hughes, Stephen fucking Carr, Habib Beye's the only one who I've really felt comfortable with.

Finding a full back in the Premier League who will consistently get the better of the man he's up against is fucking hard. We've finally got one and some people think it won't affect us letting him go because we'll suddenly find another one no bother at all. Living in cloud cuckoo land.

Spot on.. Beye was superb, never any panic felt when he was called into action and its the same with Jose.

Guest BooBoo

Beye was superb in the second half of 07/08, especially under KK. Wasn't half as good the next season, he never looked fully fit.

Guest palnese

He's the only player in the squad I wouldn't replace with any other player in the World.

Give over!

In that role maybe hmmmm, he may have a point.

Aye, for the left back spot.

I'd take a wild punt on Lahm, Maicon or Dani Alves off the top of my head. I reckon I'd be happy with their performance at left-back. I may even move Danny Simpson to LB and let them roam the right.

There are some answers already.. looks like it's happening now.. where can we submit a question?

Heh, top of the page says it's happening on the twelfth.

Ok so far, nothing very direct regarding his future, etc. He says that he doesn't want to leave the PL for Spain unless it's for a top team, though. He praises the PL a lot and says he wants to keep playing in England (which since he's talking to Spanish readers means something).

Also says that it's very hard to make the Spanish squad playing abroad unless you're in a big team, but he hopes to get his reward in time if he keeps doing things well.

Ok, he's just denied the Liverpool link.

Translation:

Q:Are the rumors that put you in Liverpool next season true? Would you like to become a "red"?

A:Liverpool are a great club in England and Europe, but there's nothing at the moment. What's been said is false, I'm happy and calm at Newcastle.