José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Might have a trip over to the training ground tommorow then,see if i can see him.

Let will let you all know  O0

You can be the sites ITK, Jamie.

Get up there and find out info off Sam and the players. O0

Solano will be on the bench i think.

I think he'll start against Bolton on the right wing if we go 4-4-2.

I think we'll go 4-3-3 against Bolton Mick, I can see him wanting to make it hard for them to break us down.

I think we'll go 4-3-3 against Bolton Mick, I can see him wanting to make it hard for them to break us down.

I agree, but don't you think it would have made sense to play that way today?

We did second half.

I think 4-4-2 and then 4-3-3 if things aint going to plan, Like against Samp. Thats a good thing about having players like Smith on the pitch we can change formations with out using up all the subs.

'We should get José finished off by tomorrow,” Allardyce said. “I can’t see any problems with it. He’s a young, promising, left-sided defensive player and, together with Cacapa, it’ll give us very good experience and quality. I’ve stressed to the players how important it is to get clean sheets and we’ve done it twice now, against Juventus and Sampdoria.”

We did second half.

Did Smith go central midfield in the 4-3-3?

'We should get José finished off by tomorrow,” Allardyce said. “I can’t see any problems with it. He’s a young, promising, left-sided defensive player and, together with Cacapa, it’ll give us very good experience and quality. I’ve stressed to the players how important it is to get clean sheets and we’ve done it twice now, against Juventus and Sampdoria.”

Where's that from mate?

Smith emphasised Allardyce's insistence on keeping a clean sheet today on his World interview.

I would have thought so, it could be case of him keeping his cards close to his chest as far as formations are concerned, especially against Sammy Lee who's spent so much time working with him.

You might be right but I don't think 4-4-2 is the best formation for us at the minute, I'll chance me neck with the following starting 11.

Harper

Carr

Enrique

Butt

Rozenhal

Taylor

Nobby

Geremi

Martins

Smith

Milner

Where's that from mate?

Smith emphasised Allardyce's insistence on keeping a clean sheet today on his World interview.

Sorry, here: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article2204277.ece

We did second half.

Did Smith go central midfield in the 4-3-3?

It was like:

Geremi Butt Smith

Oba Shola N'Zogbia

I think...

You might be right but I don't think 4-4-3 is the best formation for us at the minute, I'll chance me neck with the following starting 11.

Harper

Carr

Enrique

Butt

Rosenhal

Taylor

Nobby

Geremi

Martins

Smith

Milner

4-4-3 will get us into trouble.

Where's that from mate?

Gérémi’s easy versatility has impressed since his free transfer from Chelsea and David Rozehnal, bought from Paris Saint-Germain for £2.5 million, is yet to demonstrate frailty in defence. “David is a terrific human, never mind what he’s been doing as a player, but I won’t want to heap too much praise on him because our game at Bolton Wanderers will shock him,” Allardyce said.

Where's that from mate?

Gérémi’s easy versatility has impressed since his free transfer from Chelsea and David Rozehnal, bought from Paris Saint-Germain for £2.5 million, is yet to demonstrate frailty in defence. “David is a terrific human, never mind what he’s been doing as a player, but I won’t want to heap too much praise on him because our game at Bolton Wanderers will shock him,” Allardyce said.

1-1. :lol:

You might be right but I don't think 4-4-3 is the best formation for us at the minute, I'll chance me neck with the following starting 11.

Harper

Carr

Enrique

Butt

Rosenhal

Taylor

Nobby

Geremi

Martins

Smith

Milner

4-4-3 will get us into trouble.

Shit, I'm getting too carried away with 3's, hate the little bastards.

Is it just me or does anyone else think he'll come up with something totally different seeing as it's Bolton, who will know and be expecting the standard 'Big Sam's 4-3-3'?

Just got a feeling he'll pull a rabbit from the hat for the opening game.  :undecided:

Is it just me or does anyone else think he'll come up with something totally different seeing as it's Bolton, who will know and be expecting the standard 'Big Sam's 4-3-3'?

Just got a feeling he'll pull a rabbit from the hat for the opening game.  :undecided:

4-5-1 maybe? Im not a huge fan of it but he might want us to try and crowd the midfield and try to control the game, It would make us harder to beat thats for sure

How about this formation ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Harper - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - Taylor - - Rozenhal - - Enrique - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Butt- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Milner- - - - - - - - -Geremi- - - - - - Charlie

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Smith- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - Viduka - - - - - - - Martins - - - - -

4-5-1 maybe? Im not a huge fan of it but he might want us to try and crowd the midfield and try to control the game, It would make us harder to beat thats for sure

That's the thing - I've not got a clue as to what he'll come up with, but I think he'll do something totally unexpected to try to outfox Bolton.

I don't think it's 4-3-3 anyway, it's an excuse for 4-5-1.

You don't play with 3 forwards you usually end up with 1 forward, 2 wingers who play slightly narrower at times and you have 3 in the middle.

Harper

Carr Roz Taylor Enrique

Solano Geremi Butt Smith Milner

Viduka

?

Horrible, another selection which would be like watching paint dry, it would be so slow and predictable.

Harper

Carr Roz Taylor Enrique

Solano Geremi Butt Smith Milner

Viduka

?

That'd be extremely one paced and leave Vids very isolated. Hope we don't play that. We don't actually have that much pace in the side at the moment, N'Zogbia and Martins are really the only two we can rely on for pace, discounting Owen and Dyer for obvious reasons.