José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Best leftback I've ever seen wear a Newcastle shirt. FACT!

Love the guy, this place must have had a meltdown :lol:

Now let's just pop over to that Forest forum.....

Pearce? :o

Good shout, but he was at the back end of his career. Pearce was a propper no nonsence left back, Jose is class!

Guest BooBoo

I was worried for Enrique mind, he must have had about 100 stone on his back with that mass pile on.

It got even worse when the rest of the squad joined Nolan.

:spit:

What a goal, and what a celebration after! You just felt the whole team, nay stadium, thinking that 'That's it!!!!'

Not me. Until the announcer named the scorer, I thought it was Nolan who'd scored :lol:

What a goal, and what a celebration after! You just felt the whole team, nay stadium, thinking that 'That's it!!!!'

Not me. Until the announcer named the scorer, I thought it was Nolan who'd scored :lol:

You thought that was Nolans 6 pack!

I didn't see that bit. I just saw the ball hit the net, then I slumped to the floor because of my 1-0 bet :laugh:

The much talked about views from L7 maybe not as good as folk made out

One of the commentators said it's common sence that he shouldn't of been booked for how important the goal was, I agree, but whats wrog with taking your top off in anyway?, they all do it at the end of a game.