José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Aye. Bezza, Domi and Bernard were arguably better than Jose going forward. Elliott, note so sure about, his second spell left a sour taste in my mouth, he was such a weak link at times it was unbelievable, I've seen milk turn quicker.

I was on about his first spell here, he had a brilliant last season.

Aye. Bezza, Domi and Bernard were arguably better than Jose going forward. Elliott, note so sure about, his second spell left a sour taste in my mouth, he was such a weak link at times it was unbelievable, I've seen milk turn quicker.

I was on about his first spell here, he had a brilliant last season.

Oh aye I don't doubt, just I find it hard to see past that second spell.

Guest Howaythetoon

I think Domi and Bernard on their day were better all-round left-backs than Enrique whose main weaknesses is in the final third and which prevents him from being a genuine top-class player. Defensively though I never worry about him, easily the best in that respect in my time following United.

Got us in the Champions League that decision in the end. :lol: Remember a goal he got at Highbury which kept us in the race when we were looking like missing out to Arsenal or Liverpool. (seem to remember Liverpool dropping points at Wimbledon when Owen scored his first ever goal and the last game and beating them both on goal difference)

Oh aye I don't doubt, just I find it hard to see past that second spell.

I don't think he was ever the same player after his injury at Bolton, a double leg break.

True and to be fair to the lad, he never hid and always gave his all for the shirt, it wasn't his fault he was getting increasingly shit. Guess he was only a stop gap when he returned anyways filling in for injuries and the likes.

I can't remember who it was, think they had DJ Campbell though and Boumsong looked dodgy.

Yeading you fool.

Sorry :lol:

Thurrock.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/479/507320820109829561.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

The best ever LB performance I've ever seen at this club is Bernard away to Inter Milan in that 2-2 draw, he was immense all over the pitch, defending and attacking, so strong too. In fact many over performed that day. Bramble was immense, Nobby too. The ageing Shearer gave Cannavaro the run around and Bellamy terrorised their back-four all game. Arguably the proudest I've been of my club that day or rather an XI representing NUFC. The cheating and cowardice of Inter was shocking.