José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest Tall Striker

Went up in my estimation, i'm afraid. Facebook's for wankers.

But we're all kool kats here on the football message board :lol:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://i54.tinypic.com/2exavch.gif

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://i54.tinypic.com/2exavch.gif

never!  :weep:

what's with the rumor that Man Utd is interested? Any links? Fucking hate them!

Fingers crossed. That would be great if he got a nice move to the real United, that would allow the media to really :fwap: about him in public at long last.

Fingers crossed. That would be great if he got a nice move to the real United, that would allow the media to really :fwap: about him in public at long last.

No matter where he goes (apart from Sunderland) I'll not be a little bit bitter, top guy.

No matter where he goes (apart from Sunderland) I'll not be a little bit bitter, top guy.

Seriously?

Seriously?

Yeah serious, he's been a fantastic player for us and stayed when we were in the shit. He praises the fans at every opportunity and even bothered to try interact with them (not so successfully :lol:) Sometimes you've got to accept that not every player is going to stay here for their whole career, especially if they feel moving on will improve them as a player.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't imagine anyone ever turning on Enrique, and he'd have to do a lot for me to. It would have to be Shay Given-esque. In fact let's talk about that. :)