José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

another 2 pages and dave'll explode or, dare i ever think it.....na, would never happen.....could it ?.....turn his pc off  :yikes:

He'd just post from his phone then :lol:

i'm sure he does both anyway, like a 1970's prog rock keyboard player.

If Jordan Henderson is worth £15m then...

if jordan henderson is worth 15mill then it must be because jordan translates to "lucky" and henderson to "huge cock" in japanese and it's a great shirt selling opportunity in the far east.

all this transfer talk is depressing. If there is one player that I don't want to see leave, its Enrique. Top LB (probably the best we can get at our current level), model professional, loves the club and fans and no off field problems  :sadnod:

It won't be long before top clubs are sniffing round Enrique - he has had a great season and is undoubtedly one of the top 3 LBs in the PL...maybe not as good going forward as Evra or Bale, but a better defender than both in my opinion - imagine how Evra would look playing for NUFC ?

He has a great temperament and has been no trouble at all...all these factors will make him a big target for top sides, esp as he has probably 9 years left at the top.

Always rated this guy, even when some on here were slating him after his first few games, because he has genuine quality. It may not be in this window, but he WILL go before too long if someone pays the right money or comes up with a good p/ex deal. In a perfect world, we just wouldn't sell this boy but we live in the Ashley/Llambias world.