Centocampista creativo. È troppo da chiedere un midfielder creativo? New poll.

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gudjohnsen maybe? The Barca Sports Director was just quote saying Gudjohnsen would be better off leaving as he wouldn't be getting many games with the promotion of Dos Santos and Bojan. Thoughts?

His dad's been making sweet noises in WestH direction last I heard.

Barcelona striker Eidur Gudjohnsen wants £100,000-a-week from any of the Premier League clubs - West Ham, Middlesbrough, Blackburn - chasing him. (Daily Mirror)

:o

I wouldn't bother wth him at those rates.

Gudjohnsen needs a f*cking reality check if he wants £100,000 a week.

reckon thats exagerrated!I never believe  them when the papers GUESS how much a player is on or is wanting.I wouldnt give him more than 60,000 a week!

Gudjohnsen maybe? The Barca Sports Director was just quote saying Gudjohnsen would be better off leaving as he wouldn't be getting many games with the promotion of Dos Santos and Bojan. Thoughts?

His dad's been making sweet noises in WestH direction last I heard.

Yes, I remember seeing those quotes as well but that was at a time when Barca hadn't said anything publicly and Gudjohnsen was still using the 'I'm gonna fight for my place' line. Things have changed.

People need to stop talking about signing Micah Richards. :lol:

He wouldn't have been sold to us before they got a billionaire owner.

I think its funny. Keep on reading it. Don't think many seem to realise that Allardyce would have to sell your entire team to afford his bootlaces.  :p

He's absolutely fucking priceless.

(Sorry Parky)

I think its funny. Keep on reading it. Don't think many seem to realise that Allardyce would have to sell your entire team to afford his bootlaces.  :p

(Sorry Parky)

>:(

Guest elbee909

(Sorry Parky)

Like Shaun Wright Phillips, he'll never leave.

Deep lying playmaker I'd say, although he'd be nowhere near as effective if he never had Gattuso around him doing the dirty work.

Struggled when he was playing more advanced earlier on in his career as well, you'd think though learning off the God that is Baggio would have helped him in such a role.