Sam hails The Zog - Roeder in possible torment

TRon

Guest sicko2ndbest

Good work Sam. Zog is very much a confidence player, no point having a go at him as he will just sulk.  :thup:

Should start on the left of a 4-4-2 midfield uy reckan.

PS - it's fucking huge achievement getting N'Zogbia playing good football again (i'm only going off reports, obviously). Hats off to Sam.

Guest Geordie_krispy

Hmm, reading that makes me wish for a Cryuff style "total" football.  But i know that would never ever happen here, not well anyway

Guest firetotheworks

Looks to me like another example of Allardyce using unique ways of getting the best out of each player. Its a possibility that he didnt actually think Charles was MOTM but saw that he played well and can play better with more confidence.

Great management. As said above, the lad clearly is a confidence player.

I was disappointed with some of his performances last season but if anything the time on the sidelines may have done him some good mentally. He looks fitter and stronger and i hope his good attacking game continues.

Wouldn't say he was superb at left back but he was out of position.

Didn't think he was great at left back, but he lit up when moved forward into midfield. Starting to look like the N'Zogbia who did so well when Souness was sacked. Chuffed because I really rate the lad and it's great that Sam seems to as well. Up yours Oliver, you can put your £3m transfer to Fulham rumours too bed now.

When on form he's probably our most threatening player with the ball at his feet going forward. Most of our best attacking football this pre-season has come through either Milner or N'Zogbia. I'd say N'Zogbias better technically but Milner has a slightly better footbaling brain for me.

Sounds like Zoggy is off doesn't it James?  :lol:

People at work are still trying to wind me up saying Zog is off to Fulham and Martins is leaving  :cheesy:

When will they learn eh?

Pour Vodka on their seat or jacket then stash the bottle in their draw and send your boss an email that the drunk was hassling you yesterday and was clearly pissed.

O0

Great to hear Sam heaping praise on Zoggy, I can't see us selling him now Sam's in love :lol:

Zoggy was ok at at LB not really tested however when he was moved forward to the wing he was outstanding, looked like the Zoggy of old.

Sounds like Zoggy is off doesn't it James?  :lol:

People at work are still trying to wind me up saying Zog is off to Fulham and Martins is leaving  :cheesy:

When will they learn eh?

Pour Vodka on their seat or jacket then stash the bottle in their draw and send your boss an email that the drunk was hassling you yesterday and was clearly pissed.

O0

I'll consider it! Somehow ended up working in Berkshire but with a Mackem for a boss  :rolleyes:

Will be enjoyable for the rest pf the season though by the looks of it! :)

When on form he's probably our most threatening player with the ball at his feet going forward. Most of our best attacking football this pre-season has come through either Milner or N'Zogbia. I'd say N'Zogbias better technically but Milner has a slightly better footbaling brain for me.

milner is far superior technically for me, n'zogbia first touch is dreadful, n'zogbia has more pace than milner but thats about it.

milner is far superior technically for me, n'zogbia first touch is dreadful, n'zogbia has more pace than milner but thats about it.

I think Milner just knows what to do with the ball. N'Zogbia sometimes runs himself into corners where as Milner tends to make the correct desicion. TBH i think both are good players.

Guest Magpiecn

All thats left is for Sam to get Luque playing well and Roeder will commit sucide :lol:

Fantastic stuff so far from Sam, just f****** brilliant :)

;D  :clap:

I thought he was poor tbh. Kept giving the ball away. Good to hear Allardyce likes the lad though.

Didn't start so well at left back like I said, but over the course of the pre-season matches he has done overall very well. He is starting to look like a big part of the squad which is a million miles away from where he was headed under Roeder.

All in all, if Sam has managed to calm down the temperament/attitude that culminated in his actions at Watford last year, then he is as good as a new signing because after that game, we had all near enough kicked him out the door.

I thought he was poor tbh. Kept giving the ball away. Good to hear Allardyce likes the lad though.

Didn't start so well at left back like I said, but over the course of the pre-season matches he has done overall very well. He is starting to look like a big part of the squad which is a million miles away from where he was headed under Roeder.

Yeah, I'm well pleased Allardyce rates him as he's a quality player imo. Gives another indication as to how clueless Roeder was too imo.

Think N'Zogbia could be pure quality on the left hand side of a 4-3-3. Has an eye for goal and if you put him one on one with a defender he'll beat him more often than not. Beautiful cross as well for the sitter Martins missed.

Will also be able to play in the middle in that system and on the left in a 4-4-2, looks like we've really dodged a bullet here.

In a year or so we'll look back on the N'Zogbia affair this summer the way we look back at the way the Milner thing went last year.

Great to hear he's impressing Sam. :)

Guest optimistic nit

I think Milner just knows what to do with the ball. N'Zogbia sometimes runs himself into corners where as Milner tends to make the correct desicion. TBH i think both are good players.

don't know about that. Zog's pass for martins to hit the bar was outstanding, showing great vision and awareness.