Finishing league position - prediction time

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest SeattleToon

As much as the optimist in me thinks we have an outside shot at beating out Arsenal for 4th, the more realistic half of me says that we'll finish 5th, behind Arsenal, but ahead of Spurs. Anything lower than 6th would be a disappoinment, as would not qualifying for Europe next year.

5th. I think you are pessimistic here. Who will take the 6th and 5th then, for those of you who think we will end up on a 7th place?

The top 5 are practically nailed on, with us, Villa, Man City, Everton and maybe Portsmouth and West Ham all aiming for 6th place. So as high as 6th or as low as 10th.

Guest Urban Fox

Remember leaving early last game of the season 'coz we finished 5th a few years back?  There'll be a street party if we finish 5th this season!

I'll say 6th - and we'll finally win the league cup (whatever it's called this year)!

7th would be my guess.

We'll be much improved, but others will too so it won't be easy making the Top 6. It'll be nip and tuck and I can see us finishing anywhere between 5th and 10th very easily, 7th seems a likely outcome.

7th. A place up if Michael Owen plays regularly.

Edit: I actually voted 8th, but that's because I factored in the chances that everything will go tits up spectacularly and we'll barely be able to field a team come Xmas.

4th.

1 - Manchester United

2 - Liverpool

3 - Chelsea

4 - Newcastle United

5 - Manchester City

6 - Arsenal

7 - Aston Villa

8 - Everton

9 - Tottenham

Not very 'fashionable' (indeed, a bit controversial, especially to those obsessed with the current 'top four') but, lets wait and see!!

Guest loonietoonie

4th.

1 - Manchester United

2 - Liverpool

3 - Chelsea

4 - Newcastle United

5 - Manchester City

6 - Arsenal

7 - Aston Villa

8 - Everton

9 - Tottenham

Not very 'fashionable' (indeed, a bit controversial, especially to those obsessed with the current 'top four') but, lets wait and see!!

spurs wont finish 9th imo

4th.

1 - Manchester United

2 - Liverpool

3 - Chelsea

4 - Newcastle United

5 - Manchester City

6 - Arsenal

7 - Aston Villa

8 - Everton

9 - Tottenham

spurs wont finish 9th imo

They will finish between 7th and 9th (so I chose 9th).

In my opinion, that is.