Finishing league position - prediction time

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Be very interesting to see the same sort of poll from a number of other teams. I wonder how different it would be for Man City, Everton, Blackburn, Villa, Portsmouth, Bolton and West Ham. I reckon they'd all be about 7th.

Be very interesting to see the same sort of poll from a number of other teams. I wonder how different it would be for Man City, Everton, Blackburn, Villa, Portsmouth, Bolton and West Ham. I reckon they'd all be about 7th.

:nods:

As I said in another thread, I think it's going to be an interesting league this year.

Guest unrealterrorist

Somewhere between 6th and 8th... so I suppose I'd better say 7th.

Said 11th last season, and felt I was being pessimistic!

evey body says i am pessimistic but i say 5th so i hope i am being totaly pessimistic ;D

It's tricky.  Man United, Arsenal, and Chelsea will take the top three spots.  Then, there's Tottenham, West Ham, Liverpool, and Man City to worry about.  I think that we won't have to worry too much about Portsmouth, Blackburn, and Everton.

I would guess sixth (after Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Man City).

It's tricky.  Man United, Arsenal, and Chelsea will take the top three spots.  Then, there's Tottenham, West Ham, Liverpool, and Man City to worry about.  I think that we won't have to worry too much about Portsmouth, Blackburn, and Everton.

I would guess sixth (after Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Man City).

I won't be worrying about Wet Ham.

Guest Andy_M

To be fair, after Chelsea and Man Utd, I don't think the rest of the teams are seperated by a great deal.

Despite Liverpool buying strikers, I still feel the overall quality of their team needs to improve if they're to challenge the top two, and I think that the teams behind them have done more to close the gap on them than they have to open that gap up.

3rd down to about 12th this year could be anyones imo, and whereas there's the obvious candidates for CL qualification, Arsenal, Spurs and Pool, I really don't think it'd be a massive suprise if one of the "new money" clubs, including ourselves, broke into that group and challenged for those places.

Here is what some of my fellow blues think is ahead:

Poll:What position will we (Manchester City) finish?

1st  2% :laugh:

2nd    0%

3rd 2%

4th 0%

5th 2%

6th 9%

7th 26%

8th 11% blueyes.gif

9th 21%

10th 16%

11th 7%

12th 0%