Do you want Sunderland to stay up?

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest teepee

difficult one - but i voted no, i just enjoy them being relegated so much :D

i hope they will get promoted the next season though, just so the same beautifull scenario can take place again...

Hell Yeah I want them to go down :rant:

I hope they go down, get in to debt get forced into administration go bankrupt & eventually go out of business >:D

It's sunderland for fucks sake..... Bloody mackems :knuppel2:

Ideally, as I see it, they stay up and do shit every year with us normally getting 6 points off them. Basically, as long as we do better than them though I'm not too bothered about their status. I'd be quite happy for them to come 2nd if we came 1st. Unlikely, I know.

Ideal situation is them coming 17th every season with us always getting 6 points off them as far as I'm concerned. Maybe the odd relegation thrown in.

I like it. Torture every season for them and the odd bit of yo-yo-ing great stuff Mowen you sadist!

I'd prefer a 96-7 season scenario where they're looking good to stay up going into the last day, Coventry kick-off 15 minutes late due to "crowd congestion" so know exactly what needs to be done in terms of playing for a draw or going all out for a win, and sending Sunderland down that way/

Big fat NO!

They are a bunch of dickheads. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but 5mins on the SMB and you realise why you want to see these utter cunts to burn in hell (sorry safc, you've got a huge set of spastic supporters, more so than any other club)

Guest 22bnw

If they're gonna stay up, which I hope they don't, I hope they finish about 15th. I'd rather they were crap/average all season than be s*** and stay up right at the end. They'd be even more cocky if that happened. 

I like to see a good mixture of relegations, promotions, and very late survivals. Means we can see them suffer, and get the chance to wallop them on the pitch.

Although I find derby games nervy, there is nothing more satisfying than a victory. Not having Sunderland in and around the top division reduces the number of memorable games.

I like to see a good mixture of relegations, promotions, and very late survivals. Means we can see them suffer, and get the chance to wallop them on the pitch.

Although I find derby games nervy, there is nothing more satisfying than a victory. Not having Sunderland in and around the top division reduces the number of memorable games.

That's the point, really. Whoever would prefer to go watch Newcastle v Wigan over Newcastle v Sunderland is mental, tbh.

We are bigger and better club and as much as you will never hear them say it, they know it. Roy Keanes doing a job there but its simply a matter of time before he moves on to better things. I enjoy them coming up and getting relegated, gets better everytime.

I can't see them doing better than us next season and thats what matters.

But you know what the Mackems are like with the slightest whiff of not struggling. Remember 1999-2001? All they did was win two derbies and finish 7th a couple of times and they were unbearable. Not for me thanks. Let them suffer in the Championship.

They are unbearable, but that's only to be expected when you've had years of non-stop shit. Anything above mediocre is a treat. Let them get on with it. The last time they played European football it was in black and white.

Guest Geordie_krispy

yoyo forever is my wish :)

Yup, i love the fact that they can win the championship so convincingly then completely fail to make the grade in the premiership.  Yoyo forever please.

I do hate the number of london clubs that seem to be in the premiership, but if i only have to travel to wigan rather than london i'd be happy, plus i can get free pies at my mates bakery :)