Dyer and Solano Family Needs.

Crumpy Gunt

I feel sorry for Nobby but at least he has had the balls to come out and say why it he wants to and how much its hurting him to leave.

Dyer has said fk all, just kept his nutt down and hid!!

[/quo

agree with ya there!But we always knew Dyer only ever gave a shit abt himself and his fat wallet!

Solano definately wants to leave: -

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/sundaysun/tm_headline=nobby-wants-to-join-west-ham%26method=full%26objectid=19612685%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

(Mods Feel free to shorten the link, I don't know how to).

"Nobby wants to join West Ham Aug 12 2007

by Darren Kelso, Sunday Sun

NOBBY SOLANO last night opened his heart on his wish to quit Newcastle for West Ham.

But the popular Peruvian may be forced to stay on Tyneside, with Magpies boss Sam Allardyce still unhappy with the Hammers over the collapse of Kieron Dyer?s proposed move to Upton Park.

Solano has been confident that Allardyce will let him leave if terms can be agreed with the Hammers.

But by yesterday morning, Solano rated his chances of moving at only ?50-50? ? while insisting he would regretfully depart Tyneside for family reasons alone.

It causes me sorrow to have to make this decision. But my children have moved to London and I want to be near them, he said.

Its no secret that I have been separated for a while from my wife (Claudia), who until recently lived here in Newcastle.

Despite our situation, I was seeing the children almost every day, and that is what is most important to me.

Things have changed though. My wife decided to move to London to try to boost her career.

He added Im very comfortable at Newcastle. The people love me and I am very thankful for that.

I didnt want to play for any other club in England, but family issues have forced a change of plan.

I have spoken with the Newcastle directors and with the manager and they understand.

Solano claimed he turned down initial overtures from West Ham earlier in the summer, before his children moved south.

But mindful of the acrimonious breakdown of Kieron Dyer?s move to Upton Park last week, Solano added: ?The chances are 50-50.

Everything depends on West Ham actually making an offer.

Sounds like West Ham wanted him before they brought Faubert and Ljungberg (both right wingers)

Can't see West Ham going back in for him now they have brought others for the Right Wing position.

I've always been a huge fan of Nobby's as he was one of the bright things to come out of the dogleash reign but if this is true he can just fu<k right off.

If your children are so important why haven't you used a slice of that think wedge myself and my fellow toon supporters help place in your pocket each season to employ your lawyer into fighting for a custody battle that doesn't allow them to be moved away by their mother?

If you really "love it" at Newcastle and couldn't see yourself playing for another English club why are you trying to instigate a move to another club?

Sorry but the move for family needs excuse is just that, an excuse. If you want out, ask for a fu<king transfer and tell the truth about it.

Or better still just shut the fu<k up about it, keep out of the press and just go - no-one wants you in our fishbowl anyway.

Guest elbee909

I've always been a huge fan of Nobby's as he was one of the bright things to come out of the dogleash reign but if this is true he can just fu<k right off.

If your children are so important why haven't you used a slice of that think wedge myself and my fellow toon supporters help place in your pocket each season to employ your lawyer into fighting for a custody battle that doesn't allow them to be moved away by their mother?

Perhaps he doesn't want him and the kids to go through all that shit?

Exactly, massive pile of horseshit half the comments I have read in this thread. I bet half those slagging Nobby don't even have kids themselves but they still feel they are qualified to give judgement about how often Nobby should see his kids. Fuck off!

Guest jamesmartinsmith

If you really "love it" at Newcastle and couldn't see yourself playing for another English club why are you trying to instigate a move to another club?

Sorry but the move for family needs excuse is just that, an excuse. If you want out, ask for a fu<king transfer and tell the truth about it.

Or better still just shut the fu<k up about it, keep out of the press and just go - no-one wants you in our fishbowl anyway.

A custody battle would be pointless.

If he has to go to be with his kids then let him. He's 32, he'd only get a one-year contract anyway. Any loyalty that he showed to us would not be returned by Mort or Allardyce.

Spoke to a friend of mine last night who is a friend of Hogan Ephraim (a West Ham reserve who was on loan at Colchester last season). He says that Dyer trained with them for half an hour (last friday I think), then Newcastle found out and called him back to Newcastle so he had to stop.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Spoke to a friend of mine last night who is a friend of Hogan Ephraim (a West Ham reserve who was on loan at Colchester last season). He says that Dyer trained with them for half an hour (last friday I think), then Newcastle found out and called him back to Newcastle so he had to stop.

Well I've got a mate who goes to Chadwell Heath everyday to see West Ham train, I've just rang him and he said Dyer was not there.

Also, Epraim is on-loan at QPR ...

Did you copy and paste that?

Stop Dyers wages now!

Most of us would have our money stopped if we were not available for work. I would have been sacked ages ago if applied myself like he does. Illness and injury are one thing but this joker has no sense of committment or pride to repay employers who have set him up for life.

Dont forget it takes many of us 4 years to earn what he will have picked up just last week!

He deserves all the crap he is getting off fans who can see him for what he is, as far as I,m concerned.

Exactly, massive pile of horseshit half the comments I have read in this thread. I bet half those slagging Nobby don't even have kids themselves but they still feel they are qualified to give judgement about how often Nobby should see his kids. Fuck off!

Have to agree with Jon here. I'd like to gamble that each and every one of us in this thread, without a single exception, would put our family - and especially our CHILDREN - ahead of our job. That's all Nobby's doing, and I really don't see the issue.

Some of the comments in here are pathetic and nothing short of fickle, basically -- especially when you consider that they're aimed towards a player who has given absolutely everything he possibly could in his two stints with us.

I think Dyer and Solano going should be seen as an opportunity for the club. Solano has been a really good player for us but he can't have many seasons left in him (I doubt he'd have been given a new contract  - even a 12 month one - next season) and Dyer is one of those players who never really has been a consistent performer (and he is no longer a kid). If getting these two off the wage bill and generating cash sees a new, hungry player or two arrive then I'll be happy enough.

I think Dyer and Solano going should be seen as an opportunity for the club. Solano has been a really good player for us but he can't have many seasons left in him (I doubt he'd have been given a new contract  - even a 12 month one - next season) and Dyer is one of those players who never really has been a consistent performer (and he is no longer a kid). If getting these two off the wage bill and generating cash sees a new, hungry player or two arrive then I'll be happy enough.

Yeah, especially in the case of Dyer. I'd have snapped that £6 million out of West Ham's hands so quickly and brutally that they couldn't wank again, personally.

Yeah, especially in the case of Dyer. I'd have snapped that £6 million out of West Ham's hands so quickly and brutally that they couldn't wank again, personally.

me too. Its about double what he's worth, and what we dod was fucking stupid.

Yeah, especially in the case of Dyer. I'd have snapped that £6 million out of West Ham's hands so quickly and brutally that they couldn't w*** again, personally.

me too. Its about double what he's worth, and what we dod was f****** stupid.

I was happy with £5m but hopefully Curbishley's stupid enough to give us £7m for Solano and Dyer which will get the deal done.

Yeah, especially in the case of Dyer. I'd have snapped that £6 million out of West Ham's hands so quickly and brutally that they couldn't w*** again, personally.

I was happy with £5m but hopefully Curbishley's stupid enough to give us £7m for Solano and Dyer which will get the deal done.

i'd take £5m for the pair of them. Dyer isn't worth that, and i'd let Nobby go for nowt if he is depserate to leave.

Mind, we HAVE to get a first team RB in sharpish, and Nobby leaving makes this even more obvious.

i'd take £5m for the pair of them.

Not so sure about that like... I mean, yeah, given the circumstances £5m would seem reasonable... But, you know... we'd look a little bit silly ditching both of them for a lower fee than West Ham bid for one of them.

if the pair of them go, and we are serious about making a challenge for champions league, a new right-back, centre-back and right-winger are all needed before the window closes. would be a massive shame to lose nobby at this stage.

Not so sure about that like... I mean, yeah, given the circumstances £5m would seem reasonable... But, you know... we'd look a little bit silly ditching both of them for a lower fee than West Ham bid for one of them.

fuck looking silly, we looked like a proper cunt for doing the "ooh, now its 7m for Dyer" thing last time.

things change, we can do without Dyer and we needed a new RB anyway, so lets just crack on and get rid.

Should qualify that...I was happy with £5m before West Ham bid £6m. Obviously we'd be stupid to let him go for £1m less now. Especially as they will still take him for that.