Bramble's Latics debut

Guest Alan_Shearer

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Was i the only one to have a Bramble 19 shirt?

Aye. The last personalised shirt I had was Chopra 28.

Can never wear that again.

Summarised as : hahahahaahahaha, u stupid b*stard. lol.

Instrumental in both Evertons goals lol and almost gave away a penalty, found it hilarious, shows what an idiot their new manager is, wanting to sign players like Bramble...hopefully there will be plenty more bramble moments for our viewing pleasure this season... :laugh2:

That's a bit harsh too. It was a good last second tackle on the ball..

Guest eyeball_tickler

"A fumble or stumble could see you win double!

An unfair reputation? You decide. If Titus Bramble has a shocker in his league debut at the JJB it could double your winnings!

Simply place a winning bet on the Correct Score in the Wigan v Everton game and if he scores an own goal, gets sent off, concedes a penalty or doesn't start the second half, we'll double your winnings!"

http://promotions.willhill.com/promotions/EN/promotions.asp

any takers?

An unfair reputation? You decide. If Titus Bramble has a shocker in his league debut at the JJB it could double your winnings!

Simply place a winning bet on the Correct Score in the Wigan v Everton game and if he scores an own goal, gets sent off, concedes a penalty or doesn't start the second half, we'll double your winnings!"

any takers?

That's class. :lol: :lol: :lol:

any takers?

:lol: :lol:

Guest Moe-Ali

Good luck Titus.

I really hope he does well, don't wish bad for the man, he tried his best, its not his fault that we signed a player who was not upto the task, don't expect him to say, well sorry Newcastle, my concentration, anticipation and reading of the game is horrible, i cannot sign for you.

Guest Hodgson09

He'll prove everyone wrong, he is really talented on his day.

Albeit his day comes once a year and you can never predict when that day will come. But you'll all see it when it happens and all you will be able to say is wow he is fantastic on his day, why did we release him again?

Don't worry you will be reminded why in his next game.

He'll prove everyone wrong, he is really talented on his day.

Albeit his day comes once a year and you can never predict when that day will come. But you'll all see it when it happens and all you will be able to say is wow he is fantastic on his day, why did we release him again?

Don't worry you will be reminded why in his next game.

:lol: funny man.

any takers?

:lol: :lol:

That's cruel. I like the word 'doumble', though.

Let's say that there are a lot worse defenders than him...Ramage !!!

I agree Bramble wasn't good enough for Newcastle even though he had few far and between great performances but still made more mistakes than a proper defender should...

Good luck to him...

Guest samjack

One thing i will say in his defence is that when he timed a tackle right (he did a few times), he was immense  :thup:

Just a pity most of the time it looked like he was deep in thought about what to have for his tea that night !!! :nope:

Even though I dont think he was in particular at fault for both the goals, its strange that he happened to be involved in both incidents. Is that coincidence or just bad luck on his part ?

2nd Goal summed him up for me. Just didnt seem to put in 100% effort to stop the ball going in. It was a bit like he would have a go but if it went in then what the hell.

Dispelled the rumour that he would be great having gotten away from the pressure of the Newcastle fans.

but, didn't he abandon his man to drop into the goal mouth only to have that man put it off his head?    or do i misremember?

Guest Deep456

Bramble has talent. His lapses of concentration costs the team. However, he can come good. Just remember when he got us into the UEFA cup last season when he scored that goal against chelsea.

Bramble has talent. His lapses of concentration costs the team.

Major f****** problem in my eyes if a CB has tendency to switch off & opposition forward scores. If he has all this talent & potential, ask yourself why Roeder didnt offer him a deal, why Sam didnt offer him a deal & why he ended up at Wigan rather than a team that finished in the top 10.

Just remember when he got us into the UEFA cup last season when he scored that goal against chelsea

Correct. The further away from our goal the the better he got in my opinion.