Big Sam & Chris Mort At Old Trafford

Tooj

Guest Stephen927

Can't see Heinze wanting to move here, Man United would certainly be open to accepting an offer from us though.

Could be any of the following:

Mikael Silvestre

Wes Brown

Darren Fletcher

John O'Shea

Oops, forgot we could actually be after a Reading player  :blush:

Guest toontoon

If anyone, most likely to be Wes Brown I reckon... although they were already in Bolton, so they've probably gone purely to watch the match.

thats probably it

No game in midweek and the fact that Bolton is only 30 minutes away is more likely the reason.

Allardyce and Mort don't have a day-to-day relationship. Why would Mort tag along aswell?

I like to speculate. :coolsmiley:

If Allardyce is hoping to tie up 2 signings in the next few days then I can't see him and Mort watching 2 teams that we don't play for a while just because they were in the area yesterday.

Aye, could be argued that it's a too busy a period for such 'leisure' activities - and as i said before, Mort probably wouldn't go aswell. But then, i'm probably just too big a fan of conspiracies. :blush:

Can't see Heinze wanting to move here, Man United would certainly be open to accepting an offer from us though.

Could be any of the following:

Mikael Silvestre

Wes Brown

Darren Fletcher

John O'Shea

Oops, forgot we could actually be after a Reading player  :blush:

If I were Heinze I'd rather come here than stay at Old Trafford after I'd got lawyers involved in trying to get a switch to Liverpool.