Owen just been dropped off by helicopter

lovejoy

I would imagine coming in by helicopter cuts a good half hour off the journey, meaning he can stay in bed longer in the morning. Clever.

Aye but how long does it take to power his chopper up. 

I wonder what kind of chopper it is.  (Cold War Russian Gunship?), Hynd.

I would imagine coming in by helicopter cuts a good half hour off the journey, meaning he can stay in bed longer in the morning. Clever.

Aye but how long does it take to power his chopper up. 

I wonder what kind of chopper it is.  (Cold War Russian Gunship?), Hynd.

click on that link given, its a Eurocopter or something.  Was in Goldeneye apparantly.

Yes this is all true.  Sitting here in the office, staring out of the window and sees this chopper, approx 1/4 mile away, descend toward the training ground.  "What a f*cking tossa" - bet some of his team mates will have had had that very same thought this morning upon seeing him arrive in that. 

Yes this is all true.  Sitting here in the office, staring out of the window and sees this chopper, approx 1/4 mile away, descend toward the training ground.  "What a f*cking tossa" - bet some of his team mates will have had had that very same thought this morning upon seeing him arrive in that. 

If he doesn't jog to the training ground he's not committed enough tbh.

Should be crawling there over broken glass really.

Shuld moonwalk.

Shuld moonwalk.

On acid, over broken glass, bare-foot and naked. In the snow.

Guest Geordiesned

I heard Owen is the next evil terrorist-assisting superpower the US will target after Iraq.

That's why we're looking at refurbishing the training facilities tbh. From next month the players will be training in an underground bunker in case of missile attacks targeted at Owen

Guest toonlass

on the training pitch.

what a lazy bastard, he could surely drive from ponteland?

he'll have the people camping at heathrow after him! ;D

Do you not all travel to work by helicopter too? Ahhh well, just me and Michael Owen then.