BONTEMPI

What about 3 CBs and 2 WBs

-------------------Given-----------------------

----Faye/Taylor - Cacapa - Rozehnal----

Solano--------------------------------Enrique

Solano in the starting Xl?

madness

Guest Sniffer

Couldn't care less how he did in the french league or how many titles he won as it's shite. Also don't think anybody can predict how he'll do in the premier league as so many foreign players can't handle it.

He will replace Taylor soon enough.

Maybe the other way round over a longer time period?

He hasnt come straight in as he wasnt fit, if he gets up to speed and fitness he could make one of the CB positions his for this season. He is just short-term but he may be good enough to have a starting place.

The emotional farewell from the Lyon fans certainly suggests he was quality for them.

Nothing so far has suggested we will play anything but 4 at the back.

100% agree + i hope we stick to a back 4.

No idea what Cacapa is like as RB but if he's pacy as well as good as he sounds, then great play him there if not he'll dislodge Roze before Taylor imo.

No idea what Cacapa is like as RB but if he's pacy as well as good as he sounds, then great play him there if not he'll dislodge Roze before Taylor imo.

Rozehnal is a lot more composed than Taylor tbh

Rozehnal is a lot more composed than Taylor tbh

too right, Taylor has a lot to learn before he can be considered in the same bracket as Rozenhal

Cacapa + Rozenhal in the middle for me

Guest Sniffer

Yes I'm talking to you. And you may have seen them in france but who gives a shit about that? I could ream off a dozen players from abroad who couldn't cut it the England and yet you'd take one who hasn't played a minute over a good young player. Nobody knows what capaca is like so I wouldn't get too excited yet.

Yes I'm talking to you. And you may have seen them in france but who gives a s*** about that? I could ream off a dozen players from abroad who couldn't cut it the England and yet you'd take one who hasn't played a minute over a good young player. Nobody knows what capaca is like so I wouldn't get too excited yet.

who gives a shit?

fairly indication of how good a player is seeing him play like

From the sounds of it Faye and Cacapa are too good for the bench.  I really dont know what's going to happen.

We're spoilt for choice! 

Faye will either be on the bench or play full-back to be honest

I've seen too many highly rated players come in from other leagues and then flop.

I'll just wait and see how he does, thanks.

This.

No doubt there will be loads of "experts" who've followed his career closely for years, never missed a second of a match in which he played, and just also happen to be NUFC fans. But for me, lets wait and see if he's actually good enough for US. And if he is, excellent, if not, peddle the fella and get someone better in.

Guest Lefty Toon

So you prefer a player that you've never seen play to Taylor? That's laughable.

I'm not picking the team,but if Sam plays him ahead of Taylor that would be enough for me.

Honestly Taylor is brave, but shakey as hell.

I'm not picking the team,but if Sam plays him ahead of Taylor that would be enough for me.

absobloodyexactly

You think so? I think he's a good defender, who can become a very good one given the right partner/coaching.