Cacapa! How do you think he'll do?

BONTEMPI

So you prefer a player that you've never seen play to Taylor? That's laughable.

I'm not picking the team,but if Sam plays him ahead of Taylor that would be enough for me.

Honestly Taylor is brave, but shakey as hell.

You think so? I think he's a good defender, who can become a very good one given the right partner/coaching.

i'm agreeing with the monkey,i also think carr is looking a better player for being in a defence that has organisation (he's still the weak link of the defence mind but not the mug he was often portrayed)

So you prefer a player that you've never seen play to Taylor? That's laughable.

I'm not picking the team,but if Sam plays him ahead of Taylor that would be enough for me.

Honestly Taylor is brave, but shakey as hell.

You think so? I think he's a good defender, who can become a very good one given the right partner/coaching.

i'm agreeing with the monkey,i also think carr is looking a better player for being in a defence that has organisation (he's still the weak link of the defence mind but not the mug he was often portrayed)

I think Carr is a poor player who has been made to look like an average one with good players next to and in front of him, and being told what to fucking do. Taylor is a future captain for me. The only voice you could hear at the back in recent seasons, other than Carr trying to blame someone else for his mistakes, and Shamble's panting for breath.

Taylor doesn't deserve to play ahead of Cacapa and Rozenhal, he's got an awful lot to learn before he can be considered a good defender

Jebus. You've seen Cacapa how often in the Premiership??

the second time i've been asked that tonight, though you were more original monk, silly, silly question

I expect Cacapa to be very good in the premiership and would be prepared to drop Taylor in order to find out.

Taylor doesn't deserve to play ahead of Cacapa and Rozenhal, he's got an awful lot to learn before he can be considered a good defender

the second time i've been asked that tonight, though you were more original monk, silly, silly question

I expect Cacapa to be very good in the premiership and would be prepared to drop Taylor in order to find out.

You expect him to be very good, based on his season warming the bench last year, or the hours of french games you've seen from before last season?

He should only play if there is a gap, and after Bolton away, there is not a gap at CB at the moment for me.

You expect him to be very good, based on his season warming the bench last year, or the hours of french games you've seen from before last season?

He should only play if there is a gap, and after Bolton away, there is not a gap at CB at the moment for me.

not based on any bench warming, based on the games I've watched him look like a composed and dominant defender. I'm not a Taylor fan, think he's average with the potential to be good. Cacapa is a very good defender for me and I think he can make the transition to the english game.

maybe we should stick with Taylor. Will you be saying that the next time he's stupidly outpaced or gets sent off for using our pitch to convince all the guys who beat him at school that he's a tough guy now

not based on any bench warming, based on the games I've watched him look like a composed and dominant defender. I'm not a Taylor fan, think he's average with the potential to be good. Cacapa is a very good defender for me and I think he can make the transition to the english game.

maybe we should stick with Taylor. Will you be saying that the next time he's stupidly outpaced or gets sent off for using our pitch to convince all the guys who beat him at school that he's a tough guy now

are you a mackem in disguise?

are you a mackem in disguise?

i'm a mackem for recgonizing that Taylor is not yet a solid defender

What do you think of Shambles now he no longer plays for us?

How often have you seen Cacapa play, and when?

Oh, and how did you think Taylor played last week?

my opinion of Bramble is unchanged, no longer our player I don't wanna discuss him, I wish him good luck and hope he can sort himself out

have watched Cacapa a fair few times, champs league, ligue 1. Must have seen him play a good 30 times. I'm a CB myself and tend to concentrate on them during games, he's caught my eye. Only saw him play once last season, I admit

Taylor played well last week, I thought. But what difference does that make?

my opinion of Bramble is unchanged, no longer our player I don't wanna discuss him, I wish him good luck and hope he can sort himself out

have watched Cacapa a fair few times, champs league, ligue 1. Must have seen him play a good 30 times. I'm a CB myself and tend to concentrate on them during games, he's caught my eye. Only saw him play once last season, I admit

using the same yardstick for bramble you'd be happy to have him back.....think brambles champs lge performances

using the same yardstick for bramble you'd be happy to have him back.....think brambles champs lge performances

tbf Bramble only impressed me once in the champions league, Leverkusen away

plus, have seen Cacapa in Ligue 1

not even milan away

not even milan away

you mean Inter? he was decent but not quite impressive, didn't he lose Vieri for his goal?

not even milan away

you mean Inter? he was decent but not quite impressive, didn't he lose Vieri for his goal?

didnt he play very well throughout the game.

your argument means all those times shearer scored were beacause the centre half was poor

not even milan away

didnt he play very well throughout the game.

your argument means all those times shearer scored were beacause the centre half was poor

well no, I never said Bramble was poor vs Inter, I said he lost Vieri. I don't think he was impressive in that game, wasn't arguing anything.

Ronaldo, players have been great in Ligue 1, great in the Champions League, yet have flopped in the Premiership, even when they've looked 'suited.'

Cacapa has had over a year of injury problems, and found difficulty getting into the Lyon team. He comes here as a free transfer. Thus, we canhave no expectations of him. If he earns a regular starting role, great. If he makes useful cameos, great. If he doesn't make the grade, no loss.

I'm happy about the depth he provides, but indifferent to the player.

Given the price and timing, Rozehnal is the primary central defensive signing. Whatever your opinions on Taylor, he is highly rated by people whose judgement I trust more than yours such as Allardyce and Henry Winter. And with Faye coming in, things are going to be even more difficult for him.

Ronaldo, players have been great in Ligue 1, great in the Champions League, yet have flopped in the Premiership, even when they've looked 'suited.'

Cacapa has had over a year of injury problems, and found difficulty getting into the Lyon team. He comes here as a free transfer. Thus, we canhave no expectations of him. If he earns a regular starting role, great. If he makes useful cameos, great. If he doesn't make the grade, no loss.

I'm happy about the depth he provides, but indifferent to the player.

Given the price and timing, Rozehnal is the primary central defensive signing. Whatever your opinions on Taylor, he is highly rated by people whose judgement I trust more than yours such as Allardyce and Henry Winter. And with Faye coming in, things are going to be even more difficult for him.

it has yet to be seen whether Allardyce highly rates Taylor as he is now

Henry Winter? come on, he's a journalist mate, a good one but a journalist all the same