Today's Other Games

ElDiablo

nar no goal

???

1301: GOAL Portsmouth 1-1 Bolton

And there is the equaliser. Gary O'Neil finds John Utaka with a cross from the right and the Nigerian sets up compatriot Kanu to score from close-range.

1300: Kanu thinks he has a Portsmouth equaliser from a corner but it's disallowed for pushing.

1258: GOAL Portsmouth 0-1 Bolton

El-Hadji Diouf threads the pass through for Nicolas Anelka, who holds off Hermann Hreidarsson's challenge and stabs the ball through David James' legs. Not a great way to celebrate your England recall.

nevermind, kanu!

i guess my telly is slower than the text commentary ?

should have been a foul tho, anelka was taken down just before the goal

btw. anelka's goals was identical to the one he scored against us.

Guest firetotheworks

I f****** hate that t*** with the bell.

But he's so Zany, you have to love zany people, apparantly. Imagine sitting next to him man. fuckin hell. The fans must be quite accomodating to not have twatted him with the bell by January.

Have Pompey got some sort of cover over their away end? It looks different... as if it was more shaded and there seems to be some sort of pillars there ???

Aye, built a roof over the summer.

Expanded the main stand by a whopping 400 seats too :lol:

Guest Darth Toon

Bolton are in a world of trouble looking at some of their performances so far - if they lose Anelka I reckon they could well go down.

Have Pompey got some sort of cover over their away end? It looks different... as if it was more shaded and there seems to be some sort of pillars there ???

Aye, built a roof over the summer.

Expanded the main stand by a whopping 400 seats too :lol:

Ahhh, the seats do all look neat now, like the rest of the stadium... used to be just generic grey ones I think :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Bolton are in a world of trouble looking at some of their performances so far - if they lose Anelka I reckon they could well go down.

You may be right. I thought that at the start of the season but I thought they'd be alright purely because there are worse teams. But Wigan and Sunderland havent looked as shabby as I thought they would.

Is it Hunt at right back? If not who is it? Because he is shite.

i believe he is at rightback, just fouled utaka out on the wide left side of the pitch.