Today's Other Games

ElDiablo

Pathetic dive from Malouda... was wondering how long it would take for that side of his game to show... he can be the worst fanny there is. As he's shown many times for Lyon and France... Ref should never have given him anything.

Pathetic dive from Malouda... was wondering how long it would take for that side of his game to show... he can be the worst fanny there is. As he's shown many times for Lyon and France... Ref should never have given him anything.

Not able to see the game.

Does that mean that Chelsea are getting a little desperate and are starting to through themselves all over the place ?

Does that mean that Chelsea are getting a little desperate and are starting to through themselves all over the place ?

Alonso caught him very lightly, and Malouda treated us to a triple somersault pike.

:lol: not yet anyway... just Malouda has some serious "don't get near me" issues, a bit like Robben or Diouf. Plus he's an arrogant twat :D

Team            P W D L F A W D L F A GD PTS

1 Man City  3 2 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 2 0 +4 9

:tumbleweed:

16 Man Utd  3 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 2 -1 2

Wildest dreams ?

In my wildest dreams we would have played them off the park and beaten them 10-0.

I'll settle for 35 more jammy wins tho. :laugh:

I think people are getting way over excited about City, they have had a bright start but no one had really given them a game yet, its like Spuds getting all excited yesterday at winning 4-0, Derby were shocking they looked like a school boy team.