Today's Other Games

ElDiablo

I think people are getting way over excited about City, they have had a bright start but no one had really given them a game yet, its like Spuds getting all excited yesterday at winning 4-0, Derby were shocking they looked like a school boy team.

Agreed city just defended although they did it well

Elano was useless

I think people are getting way over excited about City, they have had a bright start but no one had really given them a game yet, its like Spuds getting all excited yesterday at winning 4-0, Derby were shocking they looked like a school boy team.

Its pretty much the way it always is. Man United won't be finishing in the bottom half and Wigan won't be finishing in the top half.  The table for the next month is nothing more than a short term form guide

Jamie Redknapp. That gobshite should be renamed RedYapp.

Here bloody here.

Is he shagging someone at Sky... he is never off the bloody screen

He is the understudy/right-hand man to Andy Gray & Richard Keys and a class pundit cant you see!  :idiot2: Comes out with same crappy cliches and drivel about 'J fucking T' and strecthing it out as far as possbile. He must think he's an enthusiastic, superb pundit when what he is is an annoying twat who shags the big players.

Did anyone see the howler made by Jens the Prick in the Arsenal match at HT?

mackems.gif

No, what happened?

Ball hit directly at him at decent pace only, for him to sort of make a fist at it i think (ready for a punch, but then didn't) anyway it skimmed & bounced off his hands and into the back of the net.

Another dodgy moment from the cockend.

Blackburn players were laughing at him.

Elano was useless

Thought it was funny that Taggart was complaining about how City were going to kick them off the park...then they proceeded to put the boot in on Elano at every opportunity. The two faced relegation bound cunt.

I know, I'm not getting ahead of myself. We've not really been tested yet, OK we saw off a decent mid table outfit in West Ham but a couple of wins against relegation fodder is nothing to get excited about.

:shifty:

PS: Richards >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tevez.

Elano was useless

Thought it was funny that Taggart was complaining about how City were going to kick them off the park...then they proceeded to put the boot in on Elano at every opportunity. The two faced relegation bound cunt.

I know, I'm not getting ahead of myself. We've not really been tested yet, OK we saw off a decent mid table outfit in West Ham but a couple of wins against relegation fodder is nothing to get excited about.

Fuck off Spec.

You should be in the pub ;)

mackems.gif

No, what happened?

Ball hit directly at him at decent pace only, for him to sort of make a fist at it i think (ready for a punch, but then didn't) anyway it skimmed & bounced off his hands and into the back of the net.

What a knob.

Will go some however to out do his effort 60 seconds into the season

mackems.gif

No, what happened?

What a knob.

Will go some however to out do his effort 60 seconds into the season

Its close like!

Elano was useless

Fuck off Spec.

You should be in the pub ;)

I don't drink.

Days like this, I wonder why.  :idiot2: