Today's Other Games

ElDiablo

Can't believe Harry's picked Benjani over Nugent, he's shite, got no technique whatsoever. And he looks strange.

2 in 2, why wouldn't he pick him?

Didn't actually know that. That must top his total for the whole of last season then?

Guest Darth Toon

One of the things that stood out for me first half is how much football Portsmouth have been allowed to play - Big Sam's team would have been snapping in at them from the off and not let them settle.

Sammy Lee seems to have big ideas about how they can compete by playing fancy football, but I really don't think they have the personnel.

Can't believe Harry's picked Benjani over Nugent, he's shite, got no technique whatsoever. And he looks strange.

2 in 2, why wouldn't he pick him?

Didn't actually know that. That must top his total for the whole of last season then?

Almost, i think he has poor technique aswell but Redknapp values his work rate over ability.

Can't believe Harry's picked Benjani over Nugent, he's s****, got no technique whatsoever. And he looks strange.

Scored 2 good goals in first 2 games.Also didnt fall over in front of goals! :laugh:

I think though he just rested him,would have being 3 games in a week and maybe he thought he needed a rest?

3-1, 2-1 then another 3-1 defeat. Bolton are in big trouble :lol:

;D  :celb:  :thup:

Sorry like, their spiteful attitude against SA, both fans and board have made me hate these cunts with a passion. Can't wait to see Diouf & Anelka hand in their transfer requests, Jussi leave on the cheap, Faye doing the same to us, and watching all the hard work our manager has done for them go down the pan as Sammy Lee's inexperience destroys the club as he tries to stamp his authority and mark on the team.

HA fuking HA!!!

:laugh:

Guest toontoon

Pen scored Taylor

hes in my fanatsy football team, but on the bench  :rant:

he will get moved up into the starting 11

but thats only if someone in my starting eleven doesnt play isnt it?