The Mirror: Lua Lua wants Toon return

Guest thompers

Guest Footsoldier

With the exception of Bramble, the others are a joke so I agree with you there. How many more clowns does this circus need?

The answer, of course, is none.......for those of you struggling with the question... so why'd anybody even think of adding lua?

Rate him like Hughes, wish we hadn't sold him as he'd be getting a game or would provide decent cover at least now. Wouldn't buy him back though.

With the exception of Bramble, the others are a joke so I agree with you there. How many more clowns does this circus need?

The answer, of course, is none.......for those of you struggling with the question... so why'd anybody even think of adding lua?

Only because he is better than Ameobi. Not great, but better.

Bramble is a massive joke. He's a disgrace, and it pains me that we are going to be forced to watch him fuck up again and again this season. I'd rather we played bloody Moore, and he has THREE disabilities as a PL defender!

Guest Footsoldier

If we signed Lua he'd want at least a 3 year contract. What is the point of signing a player marginally better than ameobi? If we show any ambition, lua would be deadwood riding the back of at least a 25k contract and we'd be cursing GR for buying crap that we can't move. Just like Faye or Babyayro now

AS FOR LUQUE YOU MUST BE FUCKING STUPID.  HE'S MOVED FROM SPAIN TO ENGLAND, WHICH IS A BIG CHANGE FOR SOMEONE WHO HASNT PLAYED OUTSIDE OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY BEFORE.  ALSO, HE WAS FUCKING INJURED FOR CHRISTS SAKE.  JESUS WEPT, JUS COS HE NEVER SCORED A HATFUL OF GOALS FROM LEFT MIDFIELD OF ALL PLACES.

clue required here like.

I repeat my original statement - why do you blame the fans for Luques injury / moving from another country / playing on the left of midfield (whos fucking stupid now?)

Because of so called fans like Northern Monkey, HTL and NE5...Where is the support by the so called SUPPORTERS !!!!

Guest Howaythetoon

Rate him like Hughes, wish we hadn't sold him as he'd be getting a game or would provide decent cover at least now. Wouldn't buy him back though.

Pretty much my thoughts on the subject. He was a decent squad player, underused in many ways, but he's history now.

The problem with Lua Lua is that he does NOT like being considered as a bench player...He thinks he is good enough for a starting XI team...Not @ NUFC if we think we want to challenge Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and even Spurs for god sake...

AMBITION people AMBITION...

Guest Howaythetoon

Err, we have an average team, we may not be in Europe next year, we couldn't even attract a top manager, we have no money, our board are fuckups etc.

OK saying set your sights higher but to where?

Err, we have an average team, we may not be in Europe next year, we couldn't even attract a top manager, we have no money, our board are fuckups etc.

OK saying set your sights higher but to where?

But we have to set our sights higher if we want to reach those heights...If we accept ourselves as a mid table team competing with the likes of Portsmoth then let us better just forget signing anyone because I think we can survive with this team in the premier league...

Turned down a deal to stay at Portsmouth. Would anyone have him back here?

Better than what we have, which should be the main criteria. Has pace and movement, so why not at the right price?

You didn't rate him much while he was here, did ya?

No, and I still don't. However, there is a part of my post that you appear to have failed to understand.

Better than what we have, which should be the main criteria. Has pace and movement, so why not at the right price?

No, and I still don't. However, there is a part of my post that you appear to have failed to understand.

You still don't rate him, but you still want him for the right price.

How much would you pay for him, then? £2.57 tops? bluebiggrin.gif

Kluivert/zidane/Rooney dinho re-appears as if by magic

Aye, that's right. I wouldn't be celebrating down the boozer if we signed LL, but he'd improve the current team/squad, wouldn't you agree?

Aye, that's right. I wouldn't be celebrating down the boozer if we signed LL, but he'd improve the current team/squad, wouldn't you agree?

Yes, he would improve it....but that's not that difficult, is it?

Kluivert/zidane/Rooney dinho re-appears as if by magic

so what's your problem you big tart? Have you cooked HTL's dinner, yet?

Yes, he would improve it....but that's not that difficult, is it?

No. Did I say it was? Could have sworn I predicted relegation under Souness ( and I think it would have been close had he not been booted ) and I've already said I think we're in for a struggle next season. So I agree, it's not difficult.

Guest Toon Barmy

Wow, people really want LL back.  Amazing, he has done very little at Portsmouth, except twist his ankle while celebrating.  Things are desperate when people are suggesting he comes back.  We have missed the boat completely by not signing Andrew Johnson.

lol Andy Johnson, only time he scores was when he was taking a penalty.  the guy is average at best.

look at nugent, and all the others down the divisions...should  be looking at MK Don's they are good developing talent too, look at reo-coker, mcleod or something like that

Guest Ridzuan

He is a good player but he doesnt listen.He will score goals and do his famous summersault celebration and get himself injured.Silly boy.