The Mirror: Lua Lua wants Toon return

Guest thompers

good answer

Let us down when we needed him most, he can take a running jump for all i care. Added to the fact he's inconsistent, think's he's better than he is etc

good answer

Let us down when we needed him most, he can take a running jump for all i care. Added to the fact he's inconsistent, think's he's better than he is etc

What do you mean let us down when we needed him most?....I don't really remember that for some reason....Just asking btw...tbh...

good answer

What do you mean let us down when we needed him most?....I don't really remember that for some reason....Just asking btw...tbh...

Marseille Away.

Guest BigTrev

good answer

we asked him to come back for a uefa game i believe and he said no

http://home.skysports.com/transferarticle.aspx?hlid=405065

Tresor Lomana Lua Lua has revealed he will look to leave Portsmouth this summer, blaming the club's board for making a stay on the South Coast 'impossible'.

The former Newcastle forward turned down a new contract from Pompey on Friday, claiming the offer was some way short of matching his expectations.

Now Lua Lua has lifted the lid on his discontent at Fratton Park, revealing that he is expecting to leave the Premiership side after falling out with the Pompey hierarchy.

Indeed the striker has laid the blame for the rupture in relations firmly at the feet of the club's board, insisting they are forcing him out of the club.

"The board have made it impossible for me to stay," Lua Lua told The News of the World.

"They alone are responsible for this situation.

"I came here four years ago from Newcastle in difficult circumstances and played my part in keeping us from relegation but it looks as if it's all over now and it's not my fault.

"I want the fans to know how much their support has meant to me.

"They have been amazing and that's what makes it so tough but my family must come first."

Lua Lua has just a year left on his current deal and will now consider his future based on what offers are tabled.

The DR Congo international has attracted interest from both West Ham and Manchester City and, with Nicolas Anelka in the frame to replace him at Fratton Park, has urged Pompey to sell him immediately.

"There's interest because my agent has told me so," Lua Lua added.

"I've a year left on my deal but I'm not looking to stay and get a free.

"The club will have to do what they have to do - take the cash and sell me on.

"There's no other solution."

Would anyone here take him back?

No.

Fair few people on here wouldnt touch Anelka with a barge pole, I reckon Lua Lua is even more of a whinging, moody sulker who kicks up a fuss if things arent going his way.

And hes not even that good.

• 1 year later...
Guest Bubbles

Lomana LuaLua, now with Greek side Olympiakos, has told Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan he wants to return to St James' Park. (The Mirror)

he's on par with the current crop of crap we have, IGNORE