More Ashley Nonsense

Guest Guinness

does put some meat on the bones of the earlier "ashley considering to sell" stories.

if he does,he does,however anyone coming in will have know they invest to make cash out of it.

We've finally dispelled the idea that the character of the chairman is important, all that matters is the level of investment. It doesnt matter if its Ashley or some chinese bloke, that idea of romance is over.

:parky:

we don't even know if our owner has a character.

nowt wrong in him keeping a low profile mind

Irrelevant, all that matters about the football club is how much we spend.

Joking aside, its not that important to me if i hear from the chairman, its only the manager that matters to me.

don't care if i hear sod all from the manager if the results are good,and tend not to believe what they say when the results aren't so good

Either way hopefully this season will be a welcome change from those previous when we've heard from our tw@t of a chairman as he says something to embarrass us all, our clueless manager not using excuses but pointing them out just incase, our over paid potentially world beater midfielder (when he gets injured, then arrested for public exposure, then is ready to come back to first team action, then ready to challenge for an England spot, then injured), our over priced striker come left midfielder (what position did he really play again) who wants away, our assistant geordie boy coach, his bookie (our other assistant coach), our keeper who desperately wants to appease the fans because he knows the effort isn't good enough, our former captain and goal scoring great and the tea lady as she interrupts a press conference to give the manager his all important on the dot 3pm cup of tea.

:lol: Whats your point?

Haha...  I didn't quite follow, either. 

Let me make it easy for you because obviously you can't read.

Start in the centre:

Joking aside, its not that important to me if i hear from the chairman, its only the manager that matters to me.

don't care if i hear sod all from the manager if the results are good,and tend not to believe what they say when the results aren't so good

Either way hopefully this season will be a welcome change from those previous when we've heard from our tw@t of a chairman as he says something to embarrass us all, our clueless manager not using excuses but pointing them out just incase, our over paid potentially world beater midfielder (when he gets injured, then arrested for public exposure, then is ready to come back to first team action, then ready to challenge for an England spot, then injured), our over priced striker come left midfielder (what position did he really play again) who wants away, our assistant geordie boy coach, his bookie (our other assistant coach), our keeper who desperately wants to appease the fans because he knows the effort isn't good enough, our former captain and goal scoring great and the tea lady as she interrupts a press conference to give the manager his all important on the dot 3pm cup of tea.

Let me make it easy for you because obviously you can't read.

Start in the centre:

Hard to start in the center when I can't read, mate.  Thanks for pointing that out.  :thup:

Guest Guinness

It's from the Express:

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is considering selling his stake in the club to launch a bid for Tottenham. (Daily Express)

Bit harsh with title. We know Ashley doesn't communicate or seek PR, so how people can get a story from is beyond me.

Also, anyone who has or reads the press things in The Mag or True Faith will realise most of the so called southern press have people based in the North East & most of the chaps writing the stuff are from the North East. It so  pre-90's  saying "the southern press".

Guest WalkervilleMag

Bit harsh with title. We know Ashley doesn't communicate or seek PR, so how people can get a story from is beyond me.

Also, anyone who has or reads the press things in The Mag or True Faith will realise most of the so called southern press have people based in the North East & most of the chaps writing the stuff are from the North East. It so  pre-90's  saying "the southern press".

still Southern Press gutter scum imho.  mondays Fish and Chips wrapper

Why is it that since the takeover, we have been constantly linked with being taken over again?  This has not happened with any other clubs so why us.

Everyone knows the that Spurs have been sorting themselves for a while now so that the club can be sold at some point.  Ashley must have known this when he bought Newcastle seeing as he is such good mates with one of the board members there.

If it is true though, I don't think it is right that you can sell one club and then buy another one immediately.

He would know our business inside out and that could be used against us if he bought Spurs.

If it is true though, I don't think it is right that you can sell one club and then buy another one immediately.

He would know our business inside out and that could be used against us if he bought Spurs.

likewise had we taken on david dein as was ashley's reported wish

Guest meursault1

not as crazy as it sounds, ashley was rumoured to be sniffing around buying a stake in Spurs last season

he's also best mates with Paul Kemsley on the Spurs board

rather you kepy ashley and had PK too tbh, throw in Redkrapp as manager and you'll have the set

does put some meat on the bones of the earlier "ashley considering to sell" stories.

if he does,he does,however anyone coming in will have know they invest to make cash out of it.

We've finally dispelled the idea that the character of the chairman is important, all that matters is the level of investment. It doesnt matter if its Ashley or some chinese bloke, that idea of romance is over.

mackems.gif

mackems.gif

Which bit are you enjoying leaze?

mackems.gif

I liked the bookie bit. :lol: :lol:

mackems.gif

ah, someone who likes to use usernames that are used on other message boards, despite not telling us what you yourself call yourself elsewhere ie on toontastic ?

Are you going to enlighten us, or remain a hypocrite ?

Or else am I going to ignore you, or better still laugh at you ?

As I will for you suggesting that someone like myself - that has supported this club for over 40 years and who can tell you what "embarrassing" REALLY means - rather stupidly think want us to do badly - just like I have in that previous post

mackems.gif

You're still in short pants I bet  blueyes.gif oh, sorry, how much did you sell your shares to Mr Ashley for  mackems.gif

:lol:

Is that at the irony?

what irony ? Says the person who thinks 15th is successful in the 1970's and qualifying regularly for europe is failure in the current decade  mackems.gif

You couldn't make it up .....  ;D

Would the Chinese and Icelandic rumours not make more sense if Ashley had been toying with the idea?

Personally I think it's a story that's developed over a few pints between the journalist and his mates talking a 'what-if' scenario in the pub. When you've had a few beers things can fit together much better than when scrutinized with method and endeavour.

But there may be some mileage in the story, it's not completely the daftest thing I ever heard. Watch this space.

Would the Chinese and Icelandic rumours not make more sense if Ashley had been toying with the idea?

Personally I think it's a story that's developed over a few pints between the journalist and his mates talking a 'what-if' scenario in the pub. When you've had a few beers things can fit together much better than when scrutinized with method and endeavour.

But there may be some mileage in the story, it's not completely the daftest thing I ever heard. Watch this space.

doses of realism are not acceptable and instantly disputed by some

what irony ? Says the person who thinks 15th is successful in the 1970's and qualifying regularly for europe is failure in the current decade  mackems.gif

You couldn't make it up .....  ;D

I'm a bit surprised that you had to ask that question considering you're the person who claimed that you were not Leazes on other forums then have a go at somebody about who they are, or are not on other forums. :lol: