Mike Ashley at the game today...

kirkwdavis2001

The fat cunt needs to get his cheque book out, and make serious funds available!

;D

A bold move to turn up in a toon top, but cringeworthy I think.

I'm sure he meant well.  :angel:

Mike Ashely is just another stupid Newcastle supporter who would pay so much to get a replica shirt.

We miss Freddy Shepherd, we really do.

you must be, with your sig.

mackems.gif

;D

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

You think it's cringeworthy that our owner goes to a game wearing the teams colours yet you didn't have a problem with fans being called dogs and mugs, get a grip. 

You think it's cringeworthy that our owner goes to a game wearing the teams colours yet you didn't have a problem with fans being called dogs and mugs, get a grip. 

NE5 thinks that it is cringeworthy that a chairman would love the fans so much that he would use some very endearing and personal terms to call the fans.

After all, dogs are our loyal pets and we love our mugs of drinks. It cannot get more cringeworthy for a chairman to publicly acknowledge the fans with such intimate descriptions.

;D

You think it's cringeworthy that our owner goes to a game wearing the teams colours yet you didn't have a problem with fans being called dogs and mugs, get a grip. 

Not surprised you don't get it. Neither affects ME !

What I think is particularly amusing is that if Shepherd had did this, you and others would be having a field day, and saying how it is so embarrasing for YOU, poor dears.

As always, so long as he backs his managers, I don't give a toss what he looks like or what he says, or doesn't say as the case may be.

I just know, that you STILL won't get it.

mackems.gif

The only thing that has pissed me off today, is the result, because I was hoping and thinking that we could have won

You think it's cringeworthy that our owner goes to a game wearing the teams colours yet you didn't have a problem with fans being called dogs and mugs, get a grip. 

NE5 thinks that it is cringeworthy that a chairman would love the fans so much that he would use some very endearing and personal terms to call the fans.

After all, dogs are our loyal pets and we love our mugs of drinks. It cannot get more cringeworthy for a chairman to publicly acknowledge the fans with such intimate descriptions.

Embarrassed at behaviour of other people ? You poor thing, you.

Not half so embarrassing as ritual annual humiliations in the FA Cup by teams in the 3rd or 4th division, selling your best players, playing in front of a half full ground, and playing in the old 2nd divison for years.

Who are these awful people who are laughing at you ? Fans of Sheff Wed, Wolves, Birmingham, Sheff Utd, Coventry, Luton blah blah, or Leeds, seeing as thats where you live ? More fool you  mackems.gif

Delima is a great supporter of NUFC, with deep experience of all these things, and can vouch for the fact that having a chairman making odd daft remarks if far more humiliating than what all his predecessors delivered for over 40 years as per the above.

mackems.gif

Compare Ashley's celebration with Abramovich's usual 'broom up the jacksie' repressed clapping.

He's just put £30 million of his own money to pay off the debts off the previous regime, so to me, he's not fat, he's cuddly.

He'll have to go some to match Roman's spending.

;D

Not surprised you don't get it. !

What I think is particularly amusing is that if Shepherd had did this, you and others would be having a field day, and saying how it is so embarrasing for YOU, poor dears.

As always, so long as he backs his managers, I don't give a toss what he looks like or what he says, or doesn't say as the case may be.

mackems.gif

The only thing that has pissed me off today, is the result, because I was hoping and thinking that we could have won

I don't understand how you say neither affects you, clearly Ashley going to the game wearing the clubs colours does, and you found it cringeworthy.

It wouldn't have bothered me at all if Shepherd had turned up at the game wearing a football shirt, I've never said that he wasn't a fan, he clearly was.

You said "I don't give a toss what he looks like or what he says."  If that's the case then why comment about how he looked?

;D

Not surprised you don't get it. !

mackems.gif

I don't understand how you say neither affects you, clearly Ashley going to the game wearing the clubs colours does, and you found it cringeworthy.

It wouldn't have bothered me at all if Shepherd had turned up at the game wearing a football shirt, I've never said that he wasn't a fan, he clearly was.

You said "I don't give a toss what he looks like or what he says."  If that's the case then why comment about how he looked?

why not comment ? I'm hardly saying he should go for embarrassing me, am I ? And that , is the single biggest reason why people such as you wanted the old board out. Correct or not ?

Besides, I don't believe you. If Shepherd - or dogless - had came to a game in a NUFC shirt you would have ripped the piss out of them good and proper, and you know it.

FWIW, I think it was a canny gesture in view of the recent press, but out of place in the directors box. And fat blokes look daft in football shirts.

As I said, I don't give a toss what he says, does or anything. He can dye his hair pink, wear green tights and dress like a transvestite so long as he backs his managers. And the only thing that would get me saying I want him out is if he doesn't back and support his managers, and/or appears not to care about the club.

Besides, I don't believe you. If Shepherd - or dogless - had came to a game in a NUFC shirt you would have ripped the piss out of them good and proper, and you know it.

The street fighter from the East didn't put hours of graft to look like mongs who him & Bruce had left behind, which is fair game.

Guest Guinness

Good to see him there and the fact that he wore a Newcastle shirt is certainly a sign of commitment. Hopefully Sam took the opportunity to have a word in regards to some late transfer deals.

Not surprised you don't get it. Neither affects ME !

Well of course, and rightly so. You can't apply a rule of thumb here, there are precedants, there are reputations. Had Shepherd done that at some point during the last two years out of the blue it would have been cringeworthy and a pretty pathetic/desperate attempt to grab some kind of sympathy from the fans. He would have been rightly slated for it.

Ashley, a new and unknown figure to a lot of us,  doing this today after a week of speculation that he might just be here for the quick buck, is a master stroke of PR.

It's not double standards at all. Quite simple really even.

He's in a no win situation,if he turned up in a suit people would slag him off,and as we see because he turns up in a toon shirt people have a pop.

I personally think it was great to see him there and he wasnt play acting when zoggy scored....nuff said.