Habib Beye signs three year deal

JH

I thought Johnson did well at Pompy last year?

He did. I wouldn't complain too much if we got Johnson and Faye.

But i think the right-back that we get in will probably be another cheapish foreigner, probably that we've never heard of - just to continue the trend.

Guest albert

I would be happy with faye and Johnson as well - Johnson looked good at Pompey and when he first started at West Ham (or NUFC reserves as they are nowadays)

I think Sam is the man to get him back on track

If we do get Johnson, please at least support him and give him a chance guys

I am going to egg his house like I did to get Dyer ou....... er I mean, yeah will be fully behind him if he does sign :thup:

Don't know where you have got advanced talks from. In his SSN interview he says he would hope to have a deal a agreed for his 2 targets in the next 48 hours but then goes on to say he is yet to agree a fee and he would then need to see if the financial terms were right and sort out a medical.

Glen Johnson is SHIT SHIT SHIT....He was so crap in the first two games I watched for Chelsea that I started questioning how such shit player is in Chelsea's team...Laughable how crap he is...

If Ash wants to show his intent in challenging the big boys then let's go for Miguel...

Glen Johnson is SHIT SHIT SHIT....He was so crap in the first two games I watched for Chelsea that I started questioning how such shit player is in Chelsea's team...Laughable how crap he is...

If Ash wants to show his intent in challenging the big boys then let's go for Miguel...

Maybe at the start of the window but we don't really have time to go for players who probably don't even want to play for us now.

Maybe at the start of the window but we don't really have time to go for players who probably don't even want to play for us now.

ffs we can only draw villa at home who wants to come here tbh

For right back I still think Hatem Trabelsi could be a good option. Fitness would be a problem, but he's certainly a class or two above Johnson when fit (maybe even injured ;) ).. Would be on a free and would probably accept a largely 'pay as you play' type of contract.

speaking to a bolton fan yesterday who is gutted about faye leaving.

not to chuffed about johnson personally, but he has to be better than carr, and it further strengthens our options in that position.

cant see him costing much either.

Guest Guinness

Some people are talking about Johnson as if its a done deal, have I missed something? I didn't know we had even confirmed we are in for him!

I think everyone is just making the assumption, we need a right back and he's available.

i would prefer faye and diarra, but wouldn't be upset if it were faye and johnson. we're really missing our attacking minded midfielders right now...is anyone else itching for barton to return to action??