NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

Guest DavB93

Yeap I can see it now, three new signings stood next to Big Sam...how Sam I don't want to be waiting til 11.59 for them though.

Can't stay glued tonight to SSN as i'm on Virgin, so I hope they happen sooner rather than later!

The only possible ones are Faye and Beye, and that's all i'm expecting. Anything else is a bonus

I cancelled my Sky last month and bloody Sky's Freeview doesn't include Sky Sports New (gits) or E4 for a matter of fact.

Guest Guinness

.com have now removed the Mort story from their site, they now say:

Earlier sightings of Chris Mort now being contradicted by other claims that he was on Tyneside this morning.

:lol: Only on deadline day.

Breaking News:

Beye's flight from Marseille to Newcastle has been HIJACKED by Perugia's ex-chairman, who has changed the flight destination to Buenos Aires where teaming up with Kia Joorabchian, a new South American dream team will be set up featuring Diego Maradona and former England U21 international Jay Boothroyd.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

While we await formal confirmation of the arrival of messrs Faye and Beye - plus the departure of Luque - here's some Toon-related deals that have gone through in the last few hours:

Patrick Kluivert - to Lille

Amady Faye - to Rangers (loan)

Alessandro Pistone has turned up on trial at the Smoggies - but being a free agent his signing wouldn't have to come within he transfer window (as was the case when we took the lame duck Bernard back)

PS - Earlier sightings of Chris Mort now being contradicted by other claims that he was on Tyneside this morning.

nufc.com

Breaking News:

Beye's flight from Marseille to Newcastle has been HIJACKED by Perugia's ex-chairman, who has changed the flight destination to Buenos Aires where teaming up with Kia Joorabchian, a new South American dream team will be set up featuring Diego Maradona and former England U21 international Jay Boothroyd.

I'd be surprised if that was funny even in your head.

Guest Ridzuan

There could be tens and hundreds of Mort lookalikes.To be honest,I dont really care where he is as long as we get the players signing today.

No matter who we sign on the last day of a transfer window, I just love this. All the speculation, all the rumours that are going around on the net and on SSN. It's all great.

It's great not knowing where Allardyce and Mort are at this precise moment. For all we know, Sam could be sat at home having his lunch :lol:

I think he's  hanging out the back of Mrs Allardyce TBH!

Guest optimistic nit

i wouldn't really be bothered if we signed nobody. we've already had a great window. 3 more would be spectacular, 2 would be great, 1 would be expected, but its already been really good for us.

No matter who we sign on the last day of a transfer window, I just love this. All the speculation, all the rumours that are going around on the net and on SSN. It's all great.

It's great not knowing where Allardyce and Mort are at this precise moment. For all we know, Sam could be sat at home having his lunch :lol:

:lol:

Still be on his mobile tbh.

Guest Ridzuan

Breaking News:

Newcastle Online forum members are getting desperate of having new signings that they are creating stories of all kind to make themselves feel better.

Guest Guinness

I'd personally be happy as long as we sign Faye and Beye. Although it would seriously annoy me if Riquelme goes to Everton.

:lol:

Still be on his mobile tbh.

No she'll have a headset on!

He'll be asking her, who's your daddy? Ksshhhhhhhhh Over!

She'll reply! For fuck sake just pull my nighty down once your finished!

Guest Ridzuan

God Im bored man waiting for new incomings.Its almost 10 pm here and I think Im going to bed now.Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow,there will be much better news to enlighten my morning.Meanwhile,happy anxious waiting to you guys.  :thup:

God Im bored man waiting for new incomings.Its almost 10 pm here and I think Im going to bed now.Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow,there will be much better news to enlighten my morning.Meanwhile,happy anxious waiting to you guys.  :thup:

Thanks Ridzuan. :p

Great news.

Also to think this time last year we nearly flogged Milner  :frantic: >:( :crazy2: