NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

f****** hell emerton better not be the 3rd signing!

We've gone from having no defenders to too many!

We need a playmaker or we can forget it! Wouldn't suprise me if gudjohnsen signs, but emerton? He's all right but only as cover

Nah 433 was just the start the long term system is 6-3-1

------------------------------Given

----------Taylor---Rozehnal-Cacapa---faye

Beye---------------------------------------------Enrique

----------------------------Butt

----------------Barton----------Emre

-------------------------Owen

Losing two wingers and not replacing them is the only negative of this transfer window for me. It's a bit frustrating because we've known for ages that Dyer and Solano wanted to leave. That Smith money should really have gone on a winger because without Solano we only have two fit wingers.

Losing two wingers and not replacing them is the only negative of this transfer window for me. It's a bit frustrating because we've known for ages that Dyer and Solano wanted to leave. That Smith money should really have gone on a winger because without Solano we only have two fit wingers.

Milner, Zog, Duff and Geremi is enough.

Has the Luque deal definitely gone through?

I was wondering that. It hasn't been on .cock, and doesn't feature on the BBC list of transfers.

he's listed on the official ajax site as a squad member, and pictured wearing the top.

Milner, Zog, Duff and Geremi is enough.

I'd have included Geremi because he used to play there for Boro, but with Smith used on the right against Barnsley and the fact Geremi hasn't been a regular winger for ages, can we really call him that any more? I'm not sure he still has the pace.

It looks like we'll have three wingers until January, and until November we'll have to get by with two. It points strongly towards 4-3-3 being our permanent formation, which I'm not sure I'd be too happy about, and leaves us limited in terms of changing a game.