NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

I've been looking forward to today but now I've remembered the panic, nervous anxious waiting to see what happens.  9 hours to go aarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 

Im gonna have to get pissed then I won't be as anxious.

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/gil-gunderson-52872.jpg

:laugh:

Habib Beye is at the training ground today, my nephew and his pal went down there early this morning, just seen his Toon shirt signed by Habib Beye and Joey Barton, my nephew said Barton was dead canny with them, had a laugh with them.

Well if it calms any nerves, nufc.co.uk look to expecting something to happen:

Toon Transfers: Be The FIRST To Know

AS the clock ticks down on transfer deadline day there's only one way to make sure YOU hear news of any comings or goings at St.James' Park FIRST.

Our official text alert service will bring you details of any signings as soon as they happen with Big Sam looking to strengthen his squad before the window slams shut at midnight.

Our SMS subscribers were the first to know when each of Sam's summer arrivals signed on at SJP ... So click below to sign up today and hear all the Toon transfer news as it happens ...

Habib Beye is at the training ground today, my nephew and his pal went down there early this morning, just seen his shirt signed by Habib Beye and Joey Barton, my nephew said Barton was dead canny with them, had a laugh with them.

Kev? ;)

Thanks for the update Skirge.

Habib Beye is at the training ground today, my nephew and his pal went down there early this morning, just seen his Toon shirt signed by Habib Beye and Joey Barton, my nephew said Barton was dead canny with them, had a laugh with them.

Quality news.

i've been hanging around the BBC Sport department for most of the day (well, i wandered past there anyway and looked in) and they're not coming up with any ideas on who's signing for Newcastle. most of the just told me to piss off and do some work.

Well if it calms any nerves, nufc.co.uk look to expecting something to happen:

Toon Transfers: Be The FIRST To Know

AS the clock ticks down on transfer deadline day there's only one way to make sure YOU hear news of any comings or goings at St.James' Park FIRST.

Our official text alert service will bring you details of any signings as soon as they happen with Big Sam looking to strengthen his squad before the window slams shut at midnight.

Our SMS subscribers were the first to know when each of Sam's summer arrivals signed on at SJP ... So click below to sign up today and hear all the Toon transfer news as it happens ...

They better make the most of it as I'll be cancelling in the morning.

Guest DavB93

Finally someone to back me up.

..... :undecided:.... chaos atm! whats happening?.. fingers crossed joe cole.. deco.. diego.. ronaldinho..

Chaos? Have I missed something?

wasn't talking about the forum silly :) .. my mates texting me non-stop "baptista was seen here" "adriano seen there".. its all a bit out of control

I reckon the people hoping for a third player today are going to be disappointed. I just can't see it happening.

Barton, Viduka, Geremi, Enrique, Rozehnal, Smith, Cacapa, Beye and Faye in. An awful lot of shit out. New very good manager. New loaded  owner. New very good chairman.

This summer has been beyond our wildest dreams.

I reckon the people hoping for a third player today are going to be disappointed. I just can't see it happening.

Barton, Viduka, Geremi, Enrique, Rozehnal, Smith, Cacapa, Beye and Faye in. An awful lot of s*** out. New very good manager. New loaded  owner. New very good chairman.

I never thought I'd see the day where we had a good defense either!

Barton, Viduka, Geremi, Enrique, Rozehnal, Smith, Cacapa, Beye and Faye in. An awful lot of s*** out. New very good manager. New loaded  owner. New very good chairman.

Agree 100%!!

Barton, Viduka, Geremi, Enrique, Rozehnal, Smith, Cacapa, Beye and Faye in. An awful lot of shit out. New very good manager. New loaded  owner. New very good chairman.

People are greedy, greedy bastards. :laugh:

Once upon a time most said they'd be delighted with just a right-back after we signed Enrique, then that turned into a right-back and a centre-back... and now people seem to be relying on us getting in a big-name creative midfielder as well!

I just hope the disappointment isn't too great if/when it doesn't happen.