NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

If I had to bet all my money on one person I would say Baptista. Very much an Allardyce sort of player, as he is big and strong, and would fit nicely as an attackign midfielder in a 4-3-3. Proved his ability as an attacking midfileder in the Copa America. I think it might also be liekly that we get him on loan with a view to a permanent.

Don't forget kiddies ... we as a club have a cushy relationship with Real from Freddy's days here. Sam is also cushy with them too as he has done deals with them for Hierro and Campo.

Baptista cometh ...

And if Solano goes, the #8 shirt is free... :laugh:

Solano is 15, Dyer was 8...

If I had to bet all my money on one person I would say Baptista. Very much an Allardyce sort of player, as he is big and strong, and would fit nicely as an attackign midfielder in a 4-3-3. Proved his ability as an attacking midfileder in the Copa America. I think it might also be liekly that we get him on loan with a view to a permanent.

Don't forget kiddies ... we as a club have a cushy relationship with Real from Freddy's days here. Sam is also cushy with them too as he has done deals with them for Hierro and Campo.

Baptista cometh ...

And if Solano goes, the #8 shirt is free... :laugh:

It's free anyway.

bless you.

god, i'm bored. been clickin on refresh on the bbc's site, here and the guardian one for the past 3 hours..

Same here, I just bought a freeview box this morning specifically for today and I can't get the bastard to work.  So I'll just have to risk the possiblilty of repetetive strain injury and keep clicking refresh.

It's not THAT exciting, fellas. :lol:

Nah but I've got nowt better to do.  I've wait for this stupidp lumber to leave because one of my pipes burst. 

"How long do you reckon it will take"

"Wellllllllllll, probably at least 4 hours"

"Really?"

"Aye complicated job this you've got a pressure problem with your boiler"

The chances of signing a Deco/Riquelme/Diego were always far fetched and the chances were, to say the least, slim.

I'd be more than happy with Faye and Beye, we'd have built a strong squad to mount a top 6 finish.  If we were to sign a class playmaker it would just be a huge bonus.

Too lazy to read the thread. Is this just filled with conjecture, or are there believable rumors floating about?

Its just waiting for Beye and Faye really, although people are dreaming of a third player.

Nah but I've got nowt better to do.  I've wait for this stupidp lumber to leave because one of my pipes burst. 

"Really?"

Fucking cowboy I reckon

"Really?"

f****** cowboy I reckon

If he is he's an odd one. It' that british gas cover thing.  So its free.

"Really?"

f****** cowboy I reckon

If he is he's an odd one. It' that british gas cover thing.  So its free.

He'll probably ask you if you fancy a bum!