NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

Martins and I hate to say it Nobby out.

Probably Glen Johnson, Dioup, Faye and that spanish DM being rumoured with us!

By the way this isn't what I want just what I think we'll get.

I'm guessing BS wont just buy someone for the sake of it, so only previous targets will be considered.

So potentially:

Faye

RB

Creative Mid

Nobby out

My punt:

RB and noone else in/out

But i want as many quality players as possible, and as few as possible out...

Guest teepee

i think johnson in - not perfect, but still better than what we have i suppose.

hope we keep nobby - else we'll be fucked if we have one or two injuries to our wingers....

Guest Magpiecn

Can't believe people still think we will sign Deco. Do like the optimism though :D

have to agree.There's no any news about it in recent days.Disappointing. :undecided:

Diouf or Diop? Soon we'll be able to play 6 defensive midfielders..

Guest toonlass

OUT

Owen - he looks like he would rather be on Mars than play for us - get rid and get a new striker in with the cash

Nobby -  so long old chum, but I understand why

IN

Papa (smurf) Bouba Diop

Wayne Bridge - looking at the long term

Faye - just a formality now imo

Anelka - contraversial but he can get goals, sam persuaded him to go to Bolton and he wont want to stay there on their current form

OUT

Owen - he looks like he would rather be on Mars than play for us - get rid and get a new striker in with the cash

IN

Papa (smurf) Bouba Diop

Anelka - contraversial but he can get goals, sam persuaded him to go to Bolton and he wont want to stay there on their current form

Think that the £6.3 mill purchase of a Spanish LB was looking to the future. Bridge would also have to be superman to pass a medical. Not going to happen. He's not on our radar anymore.

Guest toonlass

OUT

IN

Papa (smurf) Bouba Diop

Think that the £6.3 mill purchase of a Spanish LB was looking to the future. Bridge would also have to be superman to pass a medical. Not going to happen. He's not on our radar anymore.

ok then, I stand corrected

OUT

IN

Papa (smurf) Bouba Diop

OUT

IN

Papa (smurf) Bouba Diop

a big ask getting in anelka and bridge in the last week

Sorry typo, Diop and yes I realise that, does SA?

mackems.gif  Nah, don't think he'll have spotted. Give him your number just to keep him on track.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

That Spanish DM being Luccin who is french ;)

Guest toonlass

People who still think Martins and Owen are going to leave: :idiot2:

I actually want Owen to go, he looks so disinterested he should be made to leave. The Reading and part of the Watford games he played he was the same. And he looked more interested when he was playing against Blue Star in the reserves than he did yesterday. Get him gone, and spend the money on someone who actually wants to play for us :tickedoff:

Sell Owen Buy Anelka

I would be totally delighted.

I think personally we'll end up with Faye & a RB, or possibly just Faye.

I cant see us selling Martins in time for the window to close. All we'd have to do is mess about for a couple of days until the window slams shut.

I actually want Owen to go, he looks so disinterested he should be made to leave. The Reading and part of the Watford games he played he was the same. And he looked more interested when he was playing against Blue Star in the reserves than he did yesterday. Get him gone, and spend the money on someone who actually wants to play for us :tickedoff:

not so sure that's the problem with the lad, desire, i'd say it comes down to his utter inability to fit into the new system....

he's being made to run areas he's not used to and it appears to me he doesn't like it and seems unable to adapt

allardyce has his teams set up for 11 men to play at 100% the whole time and do the job allocated to them, if owen doesn't fulfill either of them then he's doomed at the club

if we could get 9m for him now and a player of anelkas ability (moods notwithstanding) to replace him we'd be doing very, very well indeed

problem is no-one in the known world is gonna touch his wages, never mind the fee

Guest toonlass

not so sure that's the problem with the lad, desire, i'd say it comes down to his utter inability to fit into the new system....

he's being made to run areas he's not used to and it appears to me he doesn't like it and seems unable to adapt

allardyce has his teams set up for 11 men to play at 100% the whole time and do the job allocated to them, if owen doesn't fulfill either of them then he's doomed at the club

if we could get 9m for him now and a player of anelkas ability (moods notwithstanding) to replace him we'd be doing very, very well indeed

problem is no-one in the known world is gonna touch his wages, never mind the fee

Can't agree with you there, sorry. He played two games for Roeder at the end of last season, in a different system and looked pants then too. Yes he has come back from a serious injury but he needs to up his work rate and actually look interested on the field before I can say I am happy about him playing. Ameobi(while never being up to Owen when he was at his peak) at least looks interested.