Newcastle goal of the month competition Month- August Winner- Zog vs Boro

Guest optimistic nit
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has to be Zog's, 20 yards out, "weaker" foot and perfectly curled into the top corner.

Not only that, but the fact he skinned to players for pace on the inside and just as he was about to shoot he got nudged by Boateng.

Sheer class.

Voted for Viduka vs Boro, a very very well taken goal imo..just the way he dragged the ball back and vollyed it in..

As good a goal as it was, how anyone can regard that higher than the other two is beyond me.

Voted Vidukas!Really hard to choose but loved the fact that he made a foul outta Woody in the Riverside against his old club!Pity he didnt celebrate,looked like he was going to!

To be honest, his lack of celebration and just a broad grin was better than any possible celebration for me.

Lets hope next month there is re-entry a "HOME GOAL", I don't care if it is a 1 yard tap in, a pen, a own goal (for us) or Stevie Harper dribbles around the whole of the opposition then lashes it in from 20 yards out, because next months goal of the month for me will be our next home goal.

This month I went for Oba's.

Voted for Viduka vs Boro, a very very well taken goal imo..just the way he dragged the ball back and vollyed it in..

As good a goal as it was, how anyone can regard that higher than the other two is beyond me.

All goals are really great, i just liked the techniechal side of Viduka's goal, although it might look easy on TV its very very hard to pull off in real life..its not like i prefer it over the others by a mile or anything anyway.

Guest optimistic nit

i just like the fact that we've had a month with 3 good goals in. when was the last time that was the case, 3 seasons ago?

i just like the fact that we've had a month with 3 good goals in. when was the last time that was the case, 3 seasons ago?

We scored some fantastic goals last season tbf we had a shit manager so we needed those moments of indvidual brilliance, often coming for Milner or Martins :D

More importantly, we've scored 5 in two matches away from home, against two good back lines.