Adriano

Gash
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He won't go back to Parma whatever happens, and if a "speedy solution" is to be found then they say it would most likely be in England with Man City (who were in for Baptista, but that seems to be a non-starter), Newcastle or Arsenal. It looks unlikely that a resolution will come about before August 31st and so he might prefer to stay with Inter until January and wait for a new offer from somebody then.

Nothing that hasn't already been posted, really.

Inter have also rejected 30M Euros for Maicon from Real Madrid.

Guest LucaAltieri

Inter presses for England. Adriano’s agent has said: "No to Parma, and no loan: either he stays and he plays, or transfer”. Meanwhile, after a 30 million Euro offer from Real for Maicon, Moratti has decided to hold on to the defender.

Milan, August 27 th 2007 - A decision in 48 hours for Adriano. The hypothesis of a transfer on loan in England seems to be the comprimise: "Either Inter holds on to him and he plays, or the player prefers a transfer" declared his attorney Gilmar Rinaldi. There is in short the concrete risk of a painful "iron arm" with the Brazilian that actually keeps him in black and blue until December and then they look to sell him in January.

The Attorney - Rinaldi had announced yesterday: "I have spent the whole day with Adriano. We have spoken so much and we reserve a night to reflect upon the situation before saying our part. But one thing is certain: this idea of the loan has surprised us". Stop. Behind the scenes the disappointment of the emperor emerges. If the matter had been brought up earlier, he would have been able to have a good look at it. Instead the situation means he has to circumscribed choices. This way the attacking 'nerazzurro' excludes the hypothesis-Parma. Other Italian solutions are not practical either. This in particular irritates the player. It is not a mystery, in fact, its the general feeling in Milan. Many believe Inter to be at fault for not finding a workable solution.   

The English Solution - Instead the 'black and blue' director, Marco Branca, works on a solution in the Premier League. The discussion is on going with Manchester City (the parallel negotiation for Julio Baptista seems run aground), but he's also looking to Newcastle for a solution. He has also closed talks with Arsenal.

Those Medical Tests - But why  have Inter decided to suddenly release Adriano? It seems recent medical tests would have ascertained that his operation and physical recovery has slowed down and this has induced the club to make this choice in haste. Roberto Mancini indirectly confirmation this thesis: "We wish Adriano the best, and those who speak out on Adriano do so only to make a controversy about everything. For a long time we've all wanted him to return, but I confirm: the best solution must be found, and he must go where he can find more space and continuity". And on the center of the field there was a mysterious wisecrack: "We'll let Pelé arrive, then we will appraise the situation,... ". 

Parma On OBINNA - Á. Massimo Moratti, interviewed by Sky, they ask if Adriano can go to Parma. The president nerazzurro doesn't exclude it: "its a loan deal that can be the most intelligent alternative". But the predictable result of the story of Adriano going to Parma is that it allows us to believe that starting today Inter will pawn him with Chievo to convince Obinna to turn him on to Parma. And in turn the emiliano club follows with attention the movements in the Naples, interest in Domenico Morfeo.   

No For MAICON - Last week Inter have received a dizzying offer from Real Madrid for Maicon: as much as 30 million Euros. Seville, in fact, are asking some 40 for Daniel Alves. In Spain the prices have turned insane. But Inter wants to stay out of it. And to say that Maicon  had cost only 6...

Translated what I could.

I rate him, but Big Sam would need every trick in his man-management book to get him to play at his top level.  Would be an intriguing signing.

With Adriano, Martins, and Owen, we'd be amazing in FM or Pro Evo.

maybe even the premiership to

If Sam could get the best outta Diouf why not Adriano?I Would love if we sign him,then get rid of Ameobi.So have himself and Viduka fighting for the centre forward positon rather than Viduka and Ameobi,far more impressive I reckon!

if he stays in Inter until Jan then i am sure they will receive less money for him, if they sell him before august 31...

They aren't selling him, only loaning him apparently.

he doesn't want to be loaned out

If there is a coach that can make Adriano play like he did 2-3 years ago its SGE, Wenger or Allardyce. Id love to have him here. Its a gamble but with loads of potential. Hey, isnt Owen a gamble? Atleast Adriano is not THAT injuryprone..

No Kluivert 2nd plz.

Adriano isn't past it like Kluivert was.  If he was motivated, he genuinely could be one of the best.  I seriously doubt that playing for Newcastle United would motivate him though.

I would have thought that the humiliation of falling behind Shola Ameobi in a pecking order would be enough to motivate even Wayne Slob never mind Adriano

West Ham have made an approach for him, Sky Sports News now.

Curbishleys plan to get rid of the bling boys and slackers working well then.

Curbishleys plan to get rid of the bling boys and slackers working well then.

Indeed, another all round good egg. West Ham's Christmas party will be a riot!

Love to see Craigy-waigy's face at this news. :lol:

The famous, "Craig Bellamy has to think what's best for Craig Bellamy" quote comes to mind.

He'll be seething :lol:. Brilliant.

Huge risk if they do end up getting him, I get the feeling he'd either be awesome or absolutely terrible.