The Carling Cup Thread

NSG

No time for Dyer whatsoever and despise West Ham as a club but I do just think there's something horrible about being glad someone, anyone, has suffered a very serious, potentially career ending injury.

I know he'll never be particularly stuck for money or anything but laughing at him over this is all very, very distasteful and quite disgusting in my opinion, even if it is Dyer.

I'm not glad about Dyer's injury, I'm glad about the fucking great business it seems this club has done in selling him. Up there with the £13m we got for Woodgate :lol:

No time for Dyer whatsoever and despise West Ham as a club but I do just think there's something horrible about being glad someone, anyone, has suffered a very serious, potentially career ending injury.

I know he'll never be particularly stuck for money or anything but laughing at him over this is all very, very distasteful and quite disgusting in my opinion, even if it is Dyer.

I'm not glad about Dyer's injury, I'm glad about the fucking great business it seems this club has done in selling him. Up there with the £13m we got for Woodgate :lol:

bluelaugh.gif

It was only a matter of time like.

They are singing the "He wanks his dog Keano" song at Luton :D

now if we had sung that.........................................

Guest Geordiesned

It does sound bad like. I'm glad he's injured - if I could have picked any player to crock himself in the first month it would have been Dyer - but it would have been more satisfactory if he'd torn his hamstring to pieces again. Oh well. Thanks for the money.

Don't worry Wullie. I'm sure you console yourself with the fact he was in a lot of pain. :)

In other news, the score is back in the top corner!

I think that's just for the Carling Cup, is it not?

Nah, its a permanent return.  Sky have listened to several thousand complaints about it, and reverted to the top corner.

:clap2: :frantic: :celb: :cheesy: :laugh: :clap:

get in

It's like Sky were running out of ideas. I can imagine a meeting like that daft bank advert.

Boss - "Right, we brought out Player Cam that year, Fanzone this year, we've changed with the font a few years, what else can we do?"

Man = "Umm, how about. Score in BOTTOM corner!"

Lad = "Or why not just keep it the way fans like it?"

Boss = "Come on Will, we're SKY...we're INNOVATIVE"

Man = "Yeah, Will".

They are singing the "He wanks his dog Keano" song at Luton :D

now if we had sung that.........................................

We'd have the fucking RSPCA on wor backs!

Guest Geordiesned

I don't like the little shit-weasel but I can't be pleased that he's just had his leg snapped.  :undecided:

It'll grow on you. ;)

I don't like the little shit-weasel but I can't be pleased that he's just had his leg snapped.  :undecided:

Not sure anyone REALLY wants to see him suffer like that. It's just the situation that's ludicrous.

I'm not glad about Dyer's injury, I'm glad about the f****** great business it seems this club has done in selling him. Up there with the £13m we got for Woodgate :lol:

It was quite clearly good business at the time, he was eventually going to get an injury of some sort anyway.

And the majority seem very happy that Dyer has seemingly snapped his leg, so you're in a minority there.

Still think it's very pathetic, this thread.

It does sound bad like. I'm glad he's injured - if I could have picked any player to crock himself in the first month it would have been Dyer - but it would have been more satisfactory if he'd torn his hamstring to pieces again. Oh well. Thanks for the money.

Fucking hell! Some of you lot seriously need to get a grip. Have you any idea how pathetic you sound?!