The Carling Cup Thread

NSG

Any update on the Leicester player who collapsed?

Game off, Clive Clarke has went hospital after collapsing at halftime, was awake when he left the ground.

Hope the lad gets well soon, I hope people don't wish misery on lad with him being a Sunderland player.

Haha, we're 2-0 down. Oh noes, our season is over, that's the feeling on a Watford board.  :yikes: :idiot2:

Haha, you've got a class manager and i'd be confident watford will be going back up if i was a fan

I'm confident, but our board is semi-suicidal. There were calls of sack the manager after Saturday's result, and this won't help put the razors away.

Further delay to the Leicester game, a player collapsed in the dressing room.

Oooh, another non Newcastle fan. I don't know of another board where there are so many supporters of other teams. That is a good thing.

PS: Ashley Young .... *thumbs up*

Agree.  Love to hear the views of supporters from other clubs.

Game off, Clive Clarke has went hospital after collapsing at halftime, was awake when he left the ground.

Hope the lad gets well soon, I hope people don't wish misery on lad with him being a Sunderland player.

Suppose it's fair enough. Even if he left the ground conscious, Antonio Puerta walked off the field the other night and that'll be preying on their mind.

Ashley Young is a legend. His brother Lewis is better though, and that lad Forrester you stole from us is good too.

Oh yes, I forgot about Forrester. Didn't we pay you something for him, though?

A pittance in comparison to what he will be worth. Less than £1,000,000 I think.

Not half bad that Bristol goal!

Same here. No matter who he plays for, we can't be too sure with the news recently on footballers who've collapsed. Hope it's not serious.

Are you stupid? :lol:

Haha, we're 2-0 down. Oh noes, our season is over, that's the feeling on a Watford board.  :yikes: :idiot2:

Haha, you've got a class manager and i'd be confident watford will be going back up if i was a fan

I'm confident, but our board is semi-suicidal. There were calls of sack the manager after Saturday's result, and this won't help put the razors away.

Further delay to the Leicester game, a player collapsed in the dressing room.

Oooh, another non Newcastle fan. I don't know of another board where there are so many supporters of other teams. That is a good thing.

PS: Ashley Young .... *thumbs up*

Ashley Young is a legend. His brother Lewis is better though, and that lad Forrester you stole from us is good too.

Halford sent off fur Sunderland.

Leicester match abandoned. Clive Clarke collapsed, he was conscious in the ambulance, but the Leicester players are distressed therefore it's been abandoned.

what position does lewis young play in? he must be a gem if he's better than his bro.

Guest optimistic nit

yes, because we would do that.  :rolleyes:

it may not be too serious, hopefully just taking all precautions after the sevilla player. Hopefully just blacked out or something.

Are you stupid? :lol:

Charming  :lol:

Guest 3-1 NYD

serves the hammers right after those chants at roeder

Indeed, the vilest of the vile the barrow boy Ice creams from the East End and from such delightful places as Romford, Basildon, Canvey Island. The 'tumour boy' noises made at Roeder at their toilet of a ground (dig those hammers like) last season left me fuming. They're having a pop at us for the Mido chants on sunday, the same people who racially abused their own captain last season, the happy-go-lucky, related to Ron 'n' Reg w*nkers who booed Lee Bowyer onto the pitch on saturday just gone.Clock their hypocritical sh*t here folks, feel free to respond:

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93455&sid=0e30d63bab1fb1678f851305df4e375a

We're already in the s*** with the racist, paedo chanting. We might as well make the most of it.

for some reason that made me laugh, in all seriousness though, not nice to see anyone in pain like, even if the person does happen to be a cunt