Darijo Srna

bodson

Do people make this shit up or just spend all night and day watching any football they can? When do these people make room for life's pleasures? No wanking for peace from these people.

Do people make this shit up or just spend all night and day watching any football they can? When do these people make room for life's pleasures? No wanking for peace from these people.

Are you telling me you arent a regular watcher of the mighty Donetsk? Shame on you, you big plastic football fan!

Heeey, this is not an FM-hype from me. I have seen him play for Croatia several times and he always looks class. He is one of the biggest names in the croatia side. Great right foot and a solid player both in defense and going forward.

Guest Ebolarama

FM tastic.

Yup. I propose that all new ITK stuff should come only from Football Manager, as well as know that  it is a true reflection of the footballing world. Indeed, I was approached last week by Tottenham with a "dizzying" offer to... no... I shouldn't talk about it.

Guest shearer_206

Srna has been a good player for years. He can play both RB & LB as well as, his ability from dead balls could also come in handy.

This is another transfer that wont happen though, I think Sam has made it clear he wants defenders with Premiership experience and with Cacapa, Rozehnal & Enrique already signed I don't think he will want another without Prem knowledge.

Is there a more pointless exercise than posting FM stats about a player we arent linked with?

I was taking the piss.  Its a shame yo can't emphasise sarcasm on forums.

I got it.  :razz:

Hardly difficult given the last line of his post. The pointlessness of this thread just reached new levels.

These threads really do annoy me :lol: we haven't even been linked with the bloke.

So?

Its not the first time we discuss players that we would like to come in? Since when do we have to be linked with a player to able to discuss him?

We need a right back and there aren't many around. Srna is one that could be possible to get in and that I think could be very useful for us and I wanted to see what others thought of him. Whats the problem with that??

If you dont like a thread you dont have to join in on it.