Joe Cole in bust-up with Mourinho (Creative Playmaker?)

Guest exilim

Guest exilim

Joe Cole's longterm future at Chelsea is back in doubt after a fiery exchange with Jose Mourinho following last weekend's 1-0 win over Portsmouth.

Sportsmail can reveal the pair clashed following Cole's 15-minute cameo appearance against Pompey and their dispute has left the England midfielder wondering if he is still part of the manager's plans.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/article-23410246-details/Joe+v+Jose+-+shouting+match+puts+Cole%27s+Chelsea+future+in+doubt/article.do

I think he fits the bill for the creative playmaker we are all looking for..

J.C.. any chance?  :clap2:

A very good player, but would cost a fortune and the other big four clubs would be in for him.

Chelsea would not flog him to one of the other top sides, they would flog him to a side on the fringe.

Spurs

Newcastle

West Ham

Villa

Man City

If it is really a full on bust up, its well worth sniffing out and asking, he might fancy a change/ challenge.

A very good player, but would cost a fortune and the other big four clubs would be in for him.

Chelsea would not flog him to one of the other top sides, they would flog him to a side on the fringe.

Spurs

Newcastle

West Ham

Villa

Man City

If it is really a full on bust up, its well worth sniffing out and asking, he might fancy a change/ challenge.

Mates with Duff? [strawgrasper/]

Spurs

Newcastle

West Ham

Villa

Man City

Mates with Duff? [strawgrasper/]

Nah, if true (and there's nothing like grasping at straws eh?) I think he could conceivably return to Upton Park, or more probably end up with Harry down at Fratton Park.

Nah, if true (and there's nothing like grasping at straws eh?) I think he could conceivably return to Upton Park, or more probably end up with Harry down at Fratton Park

Thats why i put West Ham in bold.

i'd assume some of the big european clubs would be after him.. why would he go to west ham? surely we're in a better position (as in going places) than them- doubt he'd choose london over a bigger club.

bunch of optimists on the thread innit

YES PLEASE!!

Would take him in a heartbeat, just what we need, a skillful, fast, direct player. I rate Joe Cole highly.. :D

But unfortunately skirge, rumour has it he doesn't rate you to highly ;)