Paul Huntington joins Leeds

Nicky

Thought Huntingdon was a central defender whereas Edgar is a LB. As well as playing out of position when he was selected, doesn't seem like he had a chance. Perhaps he chose to leave recognizing that SA prefers players approaching 30, especially foreigners.

Good chance that Taylor will be the next one out of the door.

There's so much wrong with that post I don't know where to begin. So I won't. :lol:

Text from club confirms this.  Undisclosed fee again.

That's hilarious. :lol:

It is?

Everyone's dropping their backs about Beye/Faye and BANG an official text comes through. Huntington has gone to Leeds. :lol:

Ahhhh yeah.  Went off and saw it was from club.  Stupid bastards.  If the next one is to tell us Parker has joined West Ham,  I'll be pissed.  (they never did confirm it)

err........http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1033576,00.html

Never sent a text though.

Really really suprising. Edgar was definitely the better of the two though.

Good move for Huntington though. I think he'll cope very well with the pressure at Leeds, and should have a chance to grow with the team.

Thought Huntingdon was a central defender whereas Edgar is a LB. As well as playing out of position when he was selected, doesn't seem like he had a chance. Perhaps he chose to leave recognizing that SA prefers players approaching 30, especially foreigners.

There's so much wrong with that post I don't know where to begin. So I won't. :lol:

I'll start you off Dave.

1.  Edgar isnt a left back....

Guest sicko2ndbest

Probably have a sell on fee!

Nice to know the text service and internet people are still awake. What could they be waiting for!

I'll start you off Dave.

2. Huntington is spelt incorrectly

3. Recognising is spelt wrong

4. ..................

I'll start you off Dave.

4. The first sentance should start 'I'

5. .......................................

Guest Sniffer

errr...OK. The point being that Huntingdon'd games were usually at LB....not his preferred position. So I'm not sure that he's been given a chance. A loan deal would have made more sense especially as central defenders are often late developers.

Christ people on this board are still waiting for ameobi at 25.

Guest Sniffer

OK haircut...so I've had a couple of pints. Once you are old enough to get off your mother's tit you might as well.

errr...OK. The point being that Huntingdon'd games were usually at LB....not his preferred position. So I'm not sure that he's been given a chance. A loan deal would have made more sense especially as central defenders are often late developers.

no they aren't

I'll start you off Dave.

4. The first sentance should start 'I'

5. All players under 30 are approaching 30

no they aren't

I am. Haweeeeeehh Shola time to claim that England spot

Guest jamesmartinsmith

He played with look of someone who shitting themselves, it didn't help him that played left back a lot though. Would rather of kept him than Damage but with Damage being out he ain't going nowhere till Jan at the earliest.

Probably because he was a 19 year-old out of position in his debut Premiership season.

Bet he's gone for a piss poor amount too, just like Chopra.