Thanks for the memories Nobby

Dave

Legend...He will always be remembered as one of the great players who played for our NUFC...I remember his two goals against Derby County the year they got relegated where we scored 6 goals to 1...Nobby scored 2 that day....

To watch 5 of them at Westham playing against us will be a dream....SBR NUFC against Sam's NUFC hehehe

Guest Harry Norway

:-[Nearly crying now,the last of the old heros is gone,gonna miss you Nobby,gonna be tough meeting Hammers now, half the squad is old timers from Toon

Good luck old pal Nobby-your a Legend

Guest mobiius

he wanted to go and now he's gone. pity he has went to that SBR misfits playground called WHU. will miss him and wish him all the best unlike dire. Milner should suffise down the right.

Nobby you were my football bet 3-0 win & with first & last goal. It only paid out once for me. Best of luck.

On the darker side you were part of the bling squad as I saw out with Bling crew often pissed & you only have to leave the club because you got some girl up the pat mick & your bird blew you out & fucked off to London. You really couldn't be going to WHU at better time your pals Dyer & Bellamy are there & you international colleague Pizarro is playing in London.

One of my favourite ever Newcastle players, always a pleasure to watch and one of the few imports (Pav&Albert too) who understood what the club means to the fans. Can't wait to see what should be a great reception when he returns with West Ham.  :clap:

Good luck fella.

I first saw him soon after he joined, in a training session. I couldn't believe that a player that small would survive in English football.

He was always very composed on the ball, and somehow always seemed to make the correct decision. A very clever player.

Guest Brewcastle

What a pity Nobby leaves. -But thanks for the years of beeing a Magpie Nobby! -Maybe you still will be one even in the Hammers jersey....?

Guest Barbrook2

All the best Nobby.

I'll never forget the goal in the 4-3 win over Leeds in December 2001. It ensured we were top of the league on my Wedding Day  O0

Guest firetotheworks

All the best Nobby. Most cultured right foot Ive seen at Newcastle after Beardsley. If you watch the Shearer DVD of all his goals, its unbelievable how many were set up by Nobby. Would be in my all time Newcastle starting XI on the right wing.