Other Scores today

Guest nufc 4 life

Keano, he is a dog, you know?

1738: Roy Keane strides down from his seat in the visiting dug-out to bark some instructions at his Sunderland charges. A brief rendition of the Keano chant again.

So far Liverpool have been the most impressive of the top 4, I hope to god Liverpool dont win the league

I know what you mean, but I think we're due someone outside Chelsea, Man United and perhaps even Arsenal winning it

:lol:

Fancy a wager?

No chance in hell of that happening for at least another 3 or 4 years, and that's being wildly optimistic.

So far Liverpool have been the most impressive of the top 4, I hope to god Liverpool dont win the league

I know what you mean, but I think we're due someone outside Chelsea, Man United and perhaps even Arsenal winning it

Fancy a wager?

No chance in hell of that happening for at least another 3 or 4 years, and that's being wildly optimistic.

Wasnt spurs title contenders when the league started :lol: Reality soon hit them 5 games in.

Fancy a wager?

I dont mean I think they will, I mean I think its about time someone else did.  No, I'd not put money on it either