NUFC want YOU to 'Have Your Say'!

Rich

Sort the stewards and police at the game it's shocking to say the least, people are there to have a good time now to get wrong for singing.

Not to fussed about the mascots, they are there for kids so I've no problem with them as the kids seem to like them.

Get rid of Kids are United it's horrible.

Preferred the 5 a side matches the club used to have at half time, Justin could still present it in so form if they wanted him to. Penalty kicks against the mascot is not great though.

Never return to that stupid giant air filled player. Pointless and horrible.

Allow giant flags back into the stadium as long as they are fire proof, sod the posh people in the posh seats and the woman scared their hair gets messed up.

I'll think of more

Let the big flags come back even if it's someone waving 2 belters behind the goals. Maybe sell

Agreed.

Get two channels set up on Sky or the like :-

1 showing home games.

1 showing away games.

The club will clean up.

Another thing - get something sorted with the stadium PA system.

It's so bad you can't make out 75% of what is said.

That would never happen due to TV rights. I'm sure Man United were planning to do a very similar thing but got told to bugger off.

get a proper feeder club (either abroad, or someone like darlo) as man utd have with Royal Antwerp.

this would mean we could loan out youth players for experience more freely and easily than having to offer them around.

Moreover, we could also get first pick of any talents emerging from that club (should we partner with a good club).

Freddy made a big hoo-har about this link with Dailan, but what the f*** emerged from it?

I agree with this. Feeder clubs would not only would it allow us to poach the best players from said clubs but it would give our young'uns a real chance of playing consistantly in a competitive league and developing.

Personally, I'd love to see an nufc-tv on Digital TV. Along the lines of MUTV and ChelseaTV. Would make the club more interactive and accessible to people and would give us an insight into behind the scenes at the club as well as exclusive insights and player interviews.

Would also love a return to Local Hero. The roar at the end of that song from the crowd used to spine tingling, it really got me going ready for the match, I can only imagine what it did for the players.

Agree with both of them. A Newcastle TV channel would be brilliant, especially if it was able to show reserve games live, interviews with players, staff, classic matches etc.

Having done a dissertation on the changing demand for particular television channels with the changing technology, I'd say that this would be a very bad idea.

Internet streaming live and on demand is going to phase out many programmes and channels in the next decade, and will allow us to reach an international audience at a lower cost.

I'd stick to what we do on Newcastle World, only we significantly improve the service including ways suggested by my earlier post.

free monthly magazine for season ticket holders, something that faded out a while ago.  (To be fair, "Scene @ St. James'" was shite)

Although I no longer have a season ticket, I feel that when forking out nearly £600, a free monthly magazine is the least the club can give you as part of it.

I have mackem mates, and I know they get "legion" magazine, so if they can throw in such bollocks, why can't we?

It's the little, simple things that please alot of people.

No offence guys, but Oliver has absolutely nothing to do with the club and can't influence whether he is in employment or not.

There are so many little things that can be changed for the better that it is not worth wasting time on a local hack who has very little to do with the future of our club.

No offence guys, but Oliver has absolutely nothing to do with the club and can't influence whether he is in employment or not.

There are so many little things that can be changed for the better that it is not worth wasting time on a local hack who has very little to do with the future of our club.

But they can influence what he writes by banning him completely from NUFC.

That could easily backfire though.

Doing this could mean that he takes the hump and writes (even more) negative shite out of spite. The quickest way to get any journo out a job is to stop buying the rag in the first place imo. :)

Mort/an "NUFC insider" should for a week straight, feed him with absolute bollocks, and see if he publishes it, just to make the cunt look like a tit and then the ic news group (is that who owns the ronny?) will sack the fucker.

Personally, I'd love to see an nufc-tv on Digital TV. Along the lines of MUTV and ChelseaTV. Would make the club more interactive and accessible to people and would give us an insight into behind the scenes at the club as well as exclusive insights and player interviews.

Would also love a return to Local Hero. The roar at the end of that song from the crowd used to spine tingling, it really got me going ready for the match, I can only imagine what it did for the players.

I completely agree with the first point,as i come from Coventry,i would like to see more Toon news and reserve games.We have a good national fan base and im certain it would be a cost effective exercise.

Doing this could mean that he takes the hump and writes (even more) negative s**** out of spite. The quickest way to get any journo out a job is to stop buying the rag in the first place imo. :)

And if a weekly toon paper was produced (as per my earlier post) people would have a viable alternative to get the interviews etc

Mort/an "NUFC insider" should for a week straight, feed him with absolute bollocks, and see if he publishes it, just to make the c*** look like a tit and then the ic news group (is that who owns the ronny?) will sack the fucker.

A United insider told me today: "Ashley in planning on moving the club to Cork"

"Yes, it will have implications on the team name and will dissappoint most fans but Mike feels that there is money to be made in the Irish league"

:lol:

I completely agree with the first point,as i come from Coventry,i would like to see more Toon news and reserve games.We have a good national fan base and im certain it would be a cost effective exercise.

More cost effective and accessible to do it on demand over the internet in the long term though.

Not saying we shouldn't have a TV channel, but it musn't be at the expense of internet streaming services.

Doing this could mean that he takes the hump and writes (even more) negative s**** out of spite. The quickest way to get any journo out a job is to stop buying the rag in the first place imo. :)

But the thing is, hundreds of thousands who don't read the Sport will still buy the paper. If it was a purely Sports paper then possibly, but since it's a Local paper, there's no chance.

Those of you that would be interested in an NUFC TV channel, how much would you be willing to pay per month for it? Bear in mind Man Utd's is about £6.99 IIRC.

About that, depending on content of course.

And if a weekly toon paper was produced (as per my earlier post) people would have a viable alternative to get the interviews etc

Aye, it's a canny suggestion and I'd imagine it would be fairly easy to set up and distribute.  blueyes.gif

Guest Knightrider

Those of you that would be interested in an NUFC TV channel, how much would you be willing to pay per month for it? Bear in mind Man Utd's is about £6.99 IIRC.

Max 10 quid, same as Setanta which I'd dump for a NUFC channel without blinking, I'd even dump Sky Sports if I had to, i.e. I couldn't afford the two.

you're telling me that if the club say to the Chronicle: "you can kiss goodbye to access to our players, manager and club exclusives unless you get that cretin off our stories", that the Chron would let Anal keep writing about NUFC? Would they fuck. He'd be reporting on Blue Star within minutes.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

club channels give you no more insight at all, They are one big propoganda machine, we see what they want us to see, so it wouldnt give us a bigger insight. MUTV for instance, they use that to out sound players that have grievences and only show everything positive. I mean, they have reported that it wasnt sir alex that bollocked ronaldo but it was actually the glazers themselves due to their strict catholic views. So this idea of making the club more transparent and open to us is nonsense

Mort/an "NUFC insider" should for a week straight, feed him with absolute bollocks, and see if he publishes it, just to make the c*** look like a tit and then the ic news group (is that who owns the ronny?) will sack the fucker.

A United insider told me today: "Ashley in planning on moving the club to Cork"

"Yes, it will have implications on the team name and will dissappoint most fans but Mike feels that there is money to be made in the Irish league"

:lol:

aye.

"Big Sam has revealed his new training technique - playing a video game.  The move comes after Allardyce was unhappy with the teams shape in the recent game against team X.  Allardyce has taken to making the squad play "Pro-Evolution Soccer on the Playstation 3".

"However a United insider told me that this has caused a rift in the dressing room as the more senior players would rather stick to playing Atari".