More rubbish from Bolton fans

alpal78

Not generalizing like, but there are some knobheads calling themselves Bolton fans, it seems that they just can't accept the fact that we got Big Sam.

This is from: http://www.bolton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=81889

Half man, half walrus, Sam Allardyce has only been in Newcastle for a few months but he`s already suffering from Geordie disease, a wicked ailment that gives its sufferers delusions about football.

Allardyce was astounded by Tal Ben Haim`s decision to join Chelsea. 'It's just a shame he didn't come to me and I'll never forgive him for that,` raged the former Bolton boss.

Being unrealistic is a way of life on Tyneside, when it comes to football. Web site NewcastleUnited-mad.co.uk is already confidently predicting that Newcastle will win the league title this season, but as the 'writer` on there is a spotty, twelve-year old, educationally sub-normal chav who has only a passing acquaintance with the English language, that`s hardly surprising.

Obviously Ben Haim had a decision to make. Chelsea can offer the bright lights of London, sixty grand a week and Champions League football. In Newcastle there are slums, coal mines, whippet racing, rough women and natives who have a severe speech impediment. It must have taken him seconds to decide.

Not even sure if some of those quotes and points made are true, entirely possible that they were all fabricated.

It makes me laugh because that article about Tal Ben Haim was in the paper a few days ago and SA wasn't raging when he said it, SA and Ben Haim are meant to be good mates so i fully expect SA to of had a big grin on his face as he was saying it.

That web site bolton.vitalfootball has wrote a lot of shit like this before, They obviously cant get over SA.

It makes me laugh because that article about Tal Ben Haim was in the paper a few days ago and SA wasn't raging when he said it, SA and Ben Haim are meant to be good mates so i fully expect SA to of had a big grin on his face as he was saying it.

That web site bolton.vitalfootball has wrote a lot of s*** like this before, They obviously cant get over SA.

Yep - every other time I have read that quote from Big Sam an exclamation mark has followed it as he was obviously joking when he said it - tossers.

Because they're so much better off without him...

Well thats it really, They are trying hard to convice the themselves that they are happy with LSL and that SA was holding them back but in reality it was SA who made them the team they are today. Gartside is the biggest idiot out of the lot of them, How he can blame SA for a drop in season ticket sales is a joke. I'd like to see Boltons season ticket sales pre-Alladyce.

Not generalizing like, but there are some knobheads calling themselves Bolton fans, it seems that they just can't accept the fact that we got Big Sam.

This is from: http://www.bolton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=81889

Half man, half walrus, Sam Allardyce has only been in Newcastle for a few months but he`s already suffering from Geordie disease, a wicked ailment that gives its sufferers delusions about football.

Allardyce was astounded by Tal Ben Haim`s decision to join Chelsea. 'It's just a shame he didn't come to me and I'll never forgive him for that,` raged the former Bolton boss.

Being unrealistic is a way of life on Tyneside, when it comes to football. Web site NewcastleUnited-mad.co.uk is already confidently predicting that Newcastle will win the league title this season, but as the 'writer` on there is a spotty, twelve-year old, educationally sub-normal chav who has only a passing acquaintance with the English language, that`s hardly surprising.

Obviously Ben Haim had a decision to make. Chelsea can offer the bright lights of London, sixty grand a week and Champions League football. In Newcastle there are slums, coal mines, whippet racing, rough women and natives who have a severe speech impediment. It must have taken him seconds to decide.

Not even sure if some of those quotes and points made are true, entirely possible that they were all fabricated.

Dont even give him the attention by posting it here

What a joke......I first read the quote from the Telegraph

"He's had a great start at Chelsea; it's just a shame he didn't come to me and I'll never forgive him for that," Allardyce said, with half a smile.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2007/09/04/sfnowe104.xml

So believing both the Telegraph and Bolton Wanderers fans he must have been raging mad but half smiling too.  Obviously the "I'll never forgive him for that" remark was tongue-in-cheek.  But that obviously doesn't sell papers or pacify the snubbed Bolton fans.

Whereas i dont have any particularly ill feeling towards Bolton, i do think that with Allardyce gone they'll sink back to the Championship over the next 2-3 years. He was their Keegan and with him gone, a decline will inevitably follow.

We know, they know, everybody knows that Big Sam was the best thing for Bolton and they will now just get worse and worse season by season, no other manager will do what he did with them and i dont see how they can call him...

I reckon he genuinley wanted a longer break than 2 weeks was it?

I honestly don't think he'd get a chance to manage a club who has the potential to become massive again

they're just bitter man.  Met 3 in Magaluf in July, they came out with stuff like "who's gonna be in jail first? Lee or Allardyce? Oh yeah, Allardyce! He's a corrupt fat fucker!" Although the best conversation was.....

Bolton fan: "Allardyce just signs unknown shite, don't get your hopes up"

Me: "Fair enough, but he makes them perform, who have you signed?"

*Pause*

Me: "Howay, who?"

Bolton fan: *in a quiet voice* "Erm, Gavin McCann".

arguement won.

Taking NewcastleUnited-mad.co.uk (or indeed pretty much any internet site/forum) as a majority opinion of the fans is laughable.

No Dave, there is hostility (beyond normal rivalry) one the part of their fans towards SA and the Toon. The above is just one example, it's all over the net man. Plus I did qualify my post that I am not generalizing and I'm sure there are as many decent Bolton fans as there are knob heads. But the recent hostility is also unmistakable unless you put blinkers on when you surf.

Taking NewcastleUnited-mad.co.uk (or indeed pretty much any internet site/forum) as a majority opinion of the fans is laughable.

ALL internet sites/fori (thats the plural).

No it's not.  The plural is fora.

Guest elbee909
In Newcastle there are slums, coal mines, whippet racing, rough women and natives who have a severe speech impediment.

Sounds a hell of a lot like Bolton.