Euro 2008

Kev

Ferdinand, Cole, Cole, SWP and Gerrard have all been pretty average. Not really sure how England are 2-0 up.

He wears number ten. :D

Is it only me who celebrates more when England score if it's Owen, purely because he plays for us?

Okay, maybe it's just me. :blush:

Don't celebrate at all unless its a Newcastle player.  Really couldn't care whether England win or lose.

Might be different if the team was picked on form rather than favourites

Ferdinand, Cole, Cole, SWP and Gerrard have all been pretty average. Not really sure how England are 2-0 up.

Is it only me who celebrates more when England score if it's Owen, purely because he plays for us?

Nah, I do.

The ref is fucking blind. Twice.

Both given by the assistant.

2nd one is always a foul in European competition and he should know that, especially since he gave one away about 3 seconds earlier. 

Don't celebrate at all unless its a Newcastle player.  Really couldn't care whether England win or lose.

League form or England form?

Both sometimes, but usually England form.  Any bets on Lampard coming straight back in for Barry?

The ref is fucking blind. Twice.

Both given by the assistant.

2nd one is always a foul in European competition and he should know that, especially since he gave one away about 3 seconds earlier. 

Whatever minger.

Both sometimes, but usually England form.  Any bets on Lampard coming straight back in for Barry?

By that logic, form over the last 3 games, Lampard and Barry should start.

Over the last 3 games, Lampard hasnt played in two of them.  And bar his goal against Germany he really didnt play that well.

Over the last 3 games, Lampard hasnt played in two of them.  And bar his goal against Germany he really didnt play that well.

Along with Cole and Richards, he was Englands best player against Germany. Gerrard has been shite in the last 2 games. You can't make the rule of basing it on form, and then changing it purely as you don't like the player in question.

Along with Cole and Richards, he was Englands best player against Germany. Gerrard has been shite in the last 2 games. You can't make the rule of basing it on form, and then changing it purely as you don't like the player in question.

Not at all to do with not liking him.  He's excellent for Chelsea, but has been consistently woeful for England. 

And how can you accuse me of changing any rules, you are saying Lampard should play simply because you like him!

Fact is Lampard has been poor in probably 16-18 of his last 20 internationals.