Women's World Cup

Dave

I don't think the quality is that bad, it's obviously going to be many steps down from watching top flight football. They gotta start somewhere, half these teams are all amateur players. In some of these countries it's a huge deal that women are playing any organized sport, it will take 20 years for money and eventually talent to break through.

Also FOX's coverage of this it dreadful.

Haven't watched women's football in a long time, and I saw the game yesterday expecting it to have come on a fair bit. Was right behind it/hoping for the best until the action started. It was far worse than I remembered it. Struggle to see any significant commercial investment ever getting behind it.

Tried to watch some of that Norway game earlier but when that lass got caught offside cos she was stood doing the bobble in her hair I just thought I can't be arsed to watch this and turned it over.

Guest chicken little

the f*** is this

http://i.imgur.com/C4rXa0e.png

3 OG's, 2 from the same player who also scored a penalty for her own team

what a ponce

Colombian woman just got a shoulder in the face going for a header, twisted in the air and face planted the floor.  Held her face on the floor for all of 5 seconds and got up :lol: wtf.  Would be a fucking 5 minute stoppage, stretcher and oxygen job in the mens game