Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

I see what you're saying but they've just lost a game they could have won (plus two players) and a a result their entire seaon depends on The Lyon game.

Not going to end well.

The success of the entire club depends upon the fitness of 2 players. One is injured - so he brings the other off to give himself half a chance of saving his job and Liverpool's season. An odious football club who, hopefully, will crash and burn in the most splendid way possible.

Fingers crossed Man U win their 19th League title just to rub a bit more salt in too.  :smug:

Chelsea look like the team to beat but the African Cup might come at the wrong time for them. Throw in the fact they can't buy anyone in January whereas Man U still have about £40m burning a hole in Fergie's pocket from the Ronaldo cash and that might just be the crunch time of the season.

Joe Cole coming back is going to be big for them too.

He is going to give them a boost but losing Drogba, Essien, Kalou, Mikel is bound to affect them, especially if they pick up injuries and suspensions in January.

I see what you're saying but they've just lost a game they could have won (plus two players) and a a result their entire seaon depends on The Lyon game.

Not going to end well.

The success of the entire club depends upon the fitness of 2 players. One is injured - so he brings the other off to give himself half a chance of saving his job and Liverpool's season. An odious football club who, hopefully, will crash and burn in the most splendid way possible.

Fingers crossed Man U win their 19th League title just to rub a bit more salt in too.  :smug:

That's a top post. Would love nothing more than to see them out on their arse. Odious is the perfect way to describe that club.

Rafa did the right thing with Torres, if he couldn't train for 4 days after his last game there is no point running him into the ground.

Maybe they should have invested that Alonso money in another striker or at least someone who is going to play!

Joe Cole coming back is going to be big for them too.

He is going to give them a boost but losing Drogba, Essien, Kalou, Mikel is bound to affect them, especially if they pick up injuries and suspensions in January.

This worries me. Drogba is just the leader up front. Kalou is a decent player who always seems to be available. Essien and Mikel (whoever is playing/when both play) are the backbone of that midfield. They do the work that the legs of Lampard and Ballack can't handle. They'll miss them badly.

Guest toonlass

Jeez there have just been a couple of Scousers on SSN who might as well have been speaking swahili for all I understood of what they said. They sounded like they were speaking with a mouthful of Thornton's toffee.

Jeez there have just been a couple of Scousers on SSN who might as well have been speaking swahili for all I understood of what they said. They sounded like they were speaking with a mouthful of stolen Thornton's toffee.

Fixed

Guest toonlass

Jeez there have just been a couple of Scousers on SSN who might as well have been speaking swahili for all I understood of what they said. They sounded like they were speaking with a mouthful of stolen Thornton's toffee.

Fixed

Thanks  :thup:

They've run into trouble in the CL this year and might not even qualify next year if Man City get their act together. Big debts, large interest payments and Yank cunts running things. RIP Liverpool.

Rafa doesn't seem to be able to make a team more than the sum of its parts like Fergie can. On paper Man Utd have almost as many players you might describe as 'average' (O'Shea, Fletcher, Brown etc), but together they get the job done.

And the amount of nothing players he has signed is alarming. Ironically he might have been better off not going for Torres and signing 3 decent players instead.

They've run into trouble in the CL this year and might not even qualify next year if Man City get their act together. Big debts, large interest payments and Yank cunts running things. RIP Liverpool.

Unfortunately they can't be taken over by the most clueless person on the planet as we've already got him.

Wish we had a manager that makes so many "errors" we get stroppy when we're "only" 4th in the league and "only" win one european cup and beaten finallist once.

My...no wonder the media are staunchly behind Liverpool fans on this.

But...why did they consistently attack US when we did likewise ? After NO cups and just avoiding relegation ?

They would have had a public hanging for Benitez if Liverpool were 8th !