Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

Guest Stephen927

I was just thinking about it this morning. They're in a tough situation now, they have to sell to buy which means relying on Benetiz, whos track record isn't great, to get some bargains to pad out the squad. You have to wonder, if they sell someone like Babel for £9m, how much of that £9m will be made available for players and how much will go towards running costs, debt, all that...

I think they'll drop out of the top four this year, and if they don't it's only because other teams aren't filling their potential. They aren't up for the fight, they haven't got the quality, teams don't see them as a big game anymore imo, at least not compared to Man City. Will be good to watch what happens if they fail to make the top four, they can't exactly sack Rafa and they can't exactly fund his moves if they only have the Europa League (IF).. doubt he'd walk either.

Good times.

Not a cat in hell's chance of Liverpool catching and staying ahead of City AND Villa AND Spurs. They might catch one of them but without Torres they'll struggle to get the goals and wins.

They'll finish 6th imo.  :aww:

By the way, any idea why the Liverpool fans are so behind Rafa? From an outsiders point of view it seems like they should have turned against him long ago.

They haven't been doing to badly overall, its this season where they have really stalled.

I always believe that in a managers time at a club there is always a " point of no return" and it's a matter of time before something gives.

Even if Benitez gets fourth this season it's still an underachievement for the club and IMO he will not be in charge this time next year.

Guest palnese

Gerrard has handed in a transfer request?

Bollocks surely...

Who's suggested that like?

A mate in Southampton.  :rolleyes: