Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

Guest firetotheworks

Further compounds that he's a s**** man manager.

True.

I've finally concluded that Benitez is just terrible tbh. He won the CL with Houllier's players. Got rid of, the now, World Cup winner Xabi Alonso in favour of Gareth f***ing Barry. Subbed Torres when they were looking for a goal, preferred Lucas to Benayoun....actually, I'll just stop there. That final point could have been made alone and I imagine most would be sold.

Not true. If he were s****, why did Real, Juve and Inter want him?

I'm just saying it as I've seen it.

• 1 month later...

I still had clowns in work trying to tell me the Aquilani transfer wasn't a disaster. :lol:

Must be one of the worst deals in recent memory- replace one of the worlds best centre mids with a totally ineffectual £20m sicknote who you can't even sell on and have to loan out.

If we signed Aqualooni for £5m i'd be gutted.

Those words are really going to bite you in the arse, TT.

Woy trying to get him out on loan back to Italy.

I love the way they are dressing it up as "protecting their investment" :lol:

He almost believes what he's saying bless him.  :lol:

I still had clowns in work trying to tell me the Aquilani transfer wasn't a disaster. :lol:

Must be one of the worst deals in recent memory- replace one of the worlds best centre mids with a totally ineffectual £20m sicknote who you can't even sell on and have to loan out.

Considering their position it really is a bad one, must have been a nice one to have in the arsenal for the blue half of Merseyside.

What's Hodgson playing at? I knew the lad seems a tad aloof and doesn't speak English but fucking hell, his talent is there for all to see.

Washing his hands of Rafa's white elephant. All part of winning the fans over by replacing him with Poulsen.

just watching Sky Sports news and they were reporting about this Huang bloke pulling out and the reporter said he feels sorry for the long suffering Liverpool supporters as this drags on!!  Long suffering???  They've picked up something like 40 trophies in my lifetime!!

Try supporting NUFC and they'll then realise what long suffering is!

just watching Sky Sports news and they were reporting about this Huang bloke pulling out and the reporter said he feels sorry for the long suffering Liverpool supporters as this drags on!!  Long suffering???  They've picked up something like 40 trophies in my lifetime!!

Try supporting NUFC and they'll then realise what long suffering is!

they should try some time under the guidance of fat fred and ashley then they know suffering

Guest Heneage

I'm genuinely baffled at the way Liverpool have handled Aqualani. He does have fantastic talent , but admittedly he is a bit fragile, yet they seem intent on not playing him at all. Then trying to ship him back to Italy. Right now they'd be lucky to get €10m

What's Hodgson playing at? I knew the lad seems a tad aloof and doesn't speak English but fucking hell, his talent is there for all to see.

Washing his hands of Rafa's white elephant. All part of winning the fans over by replacing him with Poulsen.

Smart move, also Aqua did look a bit fragile.

Benitez has his first trophy at Inter.

He won a trophy with another man's team when joining Liverpool as well.

What about his titles at Valencia?

What about them? Another superb squad to work with. 3rd choice IIRC as well. 6 years ago to boot. Club in financial decline since. Everyone tlaks about the financial tornado that is Redknapp, Benny aint that hot either.

Benitez's biggest problem is his ineptitude in the transfer market (he has his successes aswell though).

At Inter, he doesn't really have much of a say in transfers in the same way Mourinho didn't. He's left to be purely coach, and he's fine at that.

Benitez has his first trophy at Inter.

He won a trophy with another man's team when joining Liverpool as well.

What about his titles at Valencia?

What about them? Another superb squad to work with. 3rd choice IIRC as well. 6 years ago to boot. Club in financial decline since. Everyone tlaks about the financial tornado that is Redknapp, Benny aint that hot either.

Also had the benefit of Real Madrid & Barcelona underperforming. Look at the points tally he won the leagues with. Would get you 3rd or 4th most years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/7962131/Liverpool-were-in-terminal-decline-under-Rafael-Benitez-says-Jose-Mourinho.html

:lol:

“One thing is certain, Benítez won’t do better than me at Inter. Another thing is also true that, should he lift the Intercontinental Cup, he will have only won two games compared to my 13. Therefore it will be my trophy and not his.”

ahahahahaha, laying the boot in Jose!